Chapter 2: Visit

A/N: So I've been calling Lyn Watanabe Hawks' assistant, when really, the title manager suits her more, so from now on she'll be addressed as his manager. I edited the first chp so now it says manager, but I believe that in the first arc she's still called an 'assistant'. I won't be changing that. Maybe in the future if it really bothers me. But that's pretty much it.

Enjoy the chapter!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ───────  · ·

"Stressed?" Touya asked once Keigo's pheromones hit him as he sat down besides him.

Keigo groaned and covered his face. "Yeah...Watanabe sent me a list of questions that I'm probably gonna be asked in the interview/Q&A. She told me to prepare and answer them before hand"

"Let me see"

____________________________

Thursday 15, 11:24am

Hawks, I made a list of questions that are probably gonna be in the interview. Answer them in your own time, but do it before the interview. Be prepared.

1. Is the image real? What is happening in the image? When did it happen? How did it happen?
2. Were you assaulted/harassed? If you were, did the assaulter get away?
3. Is the bond mark real or fake?
4. Do you have a mate/lover? Are you married? If so, who?
5. What's your secondary gender?
6. Are you crying in the image?
7. Who took the picture?
8. Is this all a facade? Was this all for attention?
9. What's your next move on the matter?
10. Are you aware of the rumors about you? If so, which are true, which are false?

____________________________

"There are some pretty sensitive and personal questions there" Touya sneered.

"Watanabe said I could avoid some of them if I played smart"

"Hmph"

Knock knock knock

"Ah, there she is" Keigo got up and walked towards the door.

"Are we...expecting someone?" Touya asked following his fiancé to the door.

"Yes..? Your sister?"

"That's today?"

"Yes- I told you a thousand times this week"

"I thought it was on Tuesday"

"Today is Tuesday" Keigo unlocked the door and opened it.

"Keigo! Hi-" she took off her shoes, setting them besides Keigo's and pushed passed him "Hi Touya" she pushed passed him as well and went straight to the living room. She sat down on the floor and made herself at home, taking off her coat leaving it discarded on the floor, she pulled her hair into a pony tail and opened a bag she had brought with her. She pulled out a folder and laid it down on the floor.

Keigo and Touya stared at her.

"Uhhhh, welcome Fuyumi. Would you like to sit down? Yes? Make yourself at home. Would you like something to drink?" Keigo asked crossing his arms.