Chapter 17: Memories

"You brought the league...to talk about Lyn?" Keigo asked with an incredulous tone, raising a brow in question.

"Actually, at first I only invited Toga and Twice, it's the two of them that somehow managed to drag everyone here" Touya explained. "They also basically forced me to invite handy man over there" He added, gesturing to the, still vexed, blue haired omega.

Keigo gave him a look of irritation. "This is ridiculous, I'm going to my room—"

"Keigo" Touya grabbed his hands and intertwined their fingers. "Come, sit down" He gave the omega a look. "Please?"

The winged omega thought for a moment. "Fine, you have ten minutes, then I'm going to my room" He sat down, followed by Touya. "So?"

"Toga" He gestured to the alpha. The latter smiled and skipped her way to the couple.

"Here you go!" She handed Touya her neon pink phone. The alpha uttered a thank you and passed it over to Keigo, who had a perplexed expression on. The latter took it and was greeted with a picture taken almost four years ago. His eyes widened in recognition.

"I remember this" He said softly, a fond tone in his voice. "This was way back when—" He stopped mid sentence. That was when he— Hawks was still a double agent. The picture was simple, Toga and Twice were taking a selfie, in the background Kurogiri was conversing with Compress, Spinner was playing some sort of video game, and Touya was flipping off Keigo, as the omega gave him a sly smirk.

Keigo smiled fondly. "I miss these simpler times—" He stopped himself and made a face. "As simple as they could get. You know, with me being a double agent and all"

Touya nodded. "Yes, and if I remember correctly, you couldn't go through with your whole mission because you started to genuinely care about all of us"

"Yep! We became your found family!" Toga beamed. "And you fell in love with Dabi~" The alpha poked Keigo's cheek teasingly.

Keigo flushed and rolled his eyes in a playful manner. "Yeah, I guess I did"

"And what happened after the league found out that you were a double agent?" Touya inquired. "How did they react?"

"Okay, What is this? An interrogation? I'm done with any sort of interviews" Keigo crossed his arms. "Especially after the whole Hanako talk show ordeal"

Horrible experience.

Touya rolled his eyes. "Just answer the question"

How did the league react?

Touya—no, Dabi knew all along so it wasn't really much of a surprise to him, but he was hurt. Twice was drowning in betrayal while Toga was furious. He never got to see Spinner's or Compress's reactions, but from what he heard, they were pretty disappointed. Kurogiri hasn't even found out about it, for he's still in Tartarus. And Shigaraki? He'd always been against the idea of Keigo joining the league and/or the PLF, but he eventually let the omega join. As for his reaction... he's actually not sure about that one. No one really liked to talk about it, not even Touya.

"They reacted pretty badly" Keigo finally answered, lifting his gaze from the obnoxiously pink phone. The atmosphere in the room had changed by a tenfold. Everyone was awfully quiet, even Toga.

Keigo furrowed his brows. "What's the point in all of this? I know what I did was wrong, okay? I know the commission's methods are fucked up, but I didn't really have a choice. I was under the commission's control, you know that. I couldn't just say no, they'd raised me and gave me everything, my status, my name, my personality. They made me believe everything I was doing was right" He paused for a second.