Chapter 14: Keigo Todoroki

Finally!! I got the chapter out! Sorry that it took so long!

Hope you enjoy!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"How was your day?" Touya asked once his mate came barging in through the door, holding a bunch of bags.

Keigo lightened up. "Great! I only had to do the morning patrol and then I asked to take the rest of the day off so me, Fuyumi, Naomi, and Lyn went out to the mall! We bought a bunch of stuff—! We even bought some baby clothes!"

"So that explains the bags" Touya gestures to them. "Need some help?"

"Please"

Once they placed the bags in an organized manner on the floor, Keigo spoke. "Nice get up, handsome" The alpha was dressed in a nice tuxedo suit, his jacket tossed in the couch.

"Thanks, now take a bath, and get ready. I'm gonna head to the roof and prepare a few things"

"Okay, be careful not to get caught by anyone!" Keigo warned.

"Yeah, I know" Touya gave Keigo a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing his jacket and mask, and leaving out the door.

-
-
-
-

Keigo finished getting ready for his and Touya's rooftop dinner date when he felt it. A kick. At first he thought his stomach was acting up, but then it happened again, and realization hit.

"A kick" He said in a whisper. "A kick!" The omega repeated in a more excited tone. "The first kick! Touya! I need to—" He rushed to his jacket, put it on, and out the door he went.

The omega ran, as quickly as his pregnant self allowed him to, towards the elevators and pressed the rooftop button. He waited in silence trying to contain his excitement when he felt another kick. "Oh baby! I love you so much" He caressed his growing belly.

The elevator pinged when it finally reached its destination. Keigo quickly made his way toward the little secluded spot him and Touya had picked out a few days back, and found his mate pacing back and forth nervously. The place was decorated thoroughly, candles illuminated the place, giving it a nice dim atmosphere, a very cliché pathway of beautiful red rose petals laid on the ground, and in the very middle of it all, a table stood with an ivory white mantle, homemade dinner, a vase and rose, and two chairs.

"Touya!" Keigo called out "Hey!" He went over and gave the alpha a warm embrace.

The alpha let out a stuttering breath "Hey" He kissed Keigo's temple "What took ya so long?"

"Sorry! I just couldn't decide what— that doesn't matter right now!" He paused "Touya..I felt a kick" The omega led his mate's hand and placed it on his belly. "Our pup just kicked for the first time" Keigo's smile outshone the morning sun.

Touya's eyes widened "Our pup...kicked?" The alpha spoke in bewilderment. "Woah" He caressed his mate's belly. "I missed it" He said, disappointment clear in his tone.

"Sorry" Keigo nuzzled into the alpha's scent gland for comfort.

Touya huffed "Don't be, it's not your fault" Keigo nodded, and cupped the alpha's cheek, the latter leaning into the touch, a smile spreading on his face. "Are you happy?"