Apoligize

Sub’s POV

I didn’t know what to do. I quickly stood up and ran to find the doctor. Once I did, I told him that I felt Elijah’s hand move. He called a few nurses and went back to the room. I woke Alex up and told him what happened. He was so happy. I gave him a hug and left the room so the nurses and doctors could do what they needed to do.

--------------------

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through a few apps before deciding to go through my contacts. I went through ‘A’ and deleted anyone I either don’t talk to or don’t remember. I did the same for ‘B’ and ‘C’. I started going through ‘D’ when I found Denis’ number. I hesitantly pressed it and decided to text him. He needed to know what was happening.

Hey Denis. I know we haven't talked in awhile. I just thought I’d tell you what’s going on. Elijah tried killing himself and is in the hospital. He is alive but barely conscious. I’ll try to keep you updated.

I sent it and sighed. After Elijah was taken back to the mental hospital, Denis moved away. I don’t know where though. I was about to put my phone away when I heard a ding. I looked at my phone and saw that Denis replied.

Hi Sub. Can you tell me which hospital? I want to apologize to you, Alex, and especially to Elijah. I feel like this is my fault he tried to kill himself. I was the one that kicked him out and caused more pain. I was just upset. I took my anger out on Elijah, which he didn’t deserve. I’m sorry for everything I did. You don’t have to forgive me.

Me: I forgive you. Here's the address []
Denis: Really? Thank you Sub
Me: No problem buddy

I leaned back in the chair and put my phone away.

------------------------

The doctor and nurses came out of the room about 45 minutes later. They said that Elijah was semi-conscious and that we could see him. When I walked in Elijah had his eyes closed, his tongue was out, and he was wiggling his fingers and toes. I laughed a little. We walked over to the bed and sat down in our chairs. Elijah turned to us and opened his eyes slightly.

“Hiiii!” Elijah giggled.

“H-hi!” I replied. He seemed really happy for someone who just tried to kill themselves. The door opened and the doctor walked back in.

“Gasp Hi again!” Elijah exclaimed. The doctor laughed and walked over to us.

“He has brain damage and memory loss. Try not to ask if he remembers certain things.” The doctor explained. We nodded and turned back to Elijah.

“How do you feel Elijah?” Alex asked.

“GooOOOoOoOod!” Elijah laughed. I laughed too. It was a bit funny to see him acting like this.

We talked for a few minutes, until the door opened again. Denis came into the room with a sad expression on his face. Once he walked in Elijah’s face lit up.

“Tall.” Elijah pointed at Denis, but immediately lowered his arm. “Ooooow! Sub! My arm hurts!” Elijah whined.

“I told you not to move it.” Alex said. He turned to Denis. “What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to apologize to you two and Elijah.” Denis explained. “I’m sorry. I-” I stood up and covered his mouth.

“Elijah doesn’t remember much. The doctor said to avoid talking about things that have happened because if Elijah doesn’t remember them it could stress him out.” I whispered.

“Hey! Stop tellin secrets! Share it with the whole class.” Elijah babbled. I turned back to Denis. He seemed shocked. I went back over to my chair and sat down. Denis pulled a chair over and sat down as well. We all sat next to Elijah until one by one we all fell asleep.

655 words

hapy tiiime i'm going to bed its 1 am :)
Ik i say im going to bed back im probably just gonna stare at the ceiling for 20 minutes-
also
WHY TOAST i give you happy now as a peace offering hehe enjoy it while it lasts