D̷̝̅͂̚e̴̛̬a̴͓̞͙̔̈͆ḏ̵̐?̶̟̤͖̋̌̈́

Elijah's POV

I stared at him. He had a gold tint to him and an 'X' on his forehead. Where he was shot. His eyes were white. He hugged me again. I felt myself losing touch with my surroundings. The heart monitor quickened and Ethan let go. He stepped back, tears in his eyes.

"E-Elijah. As much as I want you to join me, you can't." Ethan said. I started crying more.

"Why?! Was it because of what I did? I promise I can make it up to you! I'll do whatever I can-" Ethan cut me off.

"No Elijah. When you die you'll join me. You're not going to hell." Ethan smiled. I smiled back and cried more. It's all I want. To be with my brother, safe from the world.

"But. You can't just leave everyone behind. They'll be so upset if you die." Ethan's smile disappeared. Mine did too.

"None of them would care. They want me gone anyways!" I yelled. Ethan shook his head and the white void faded to a hospital room. I turned around. There was my body. Lifelessly laying in a hospital bed with wires and tubes connected to me. There were several doctors crowded around. I turned back to Ethan. He walked towards the wall and faded through it. I followed and I went through the wall. 

As if I teleported there, I was standing in the waiting room. Sub and Denis were crying. They both looked terrible. I felt Ethan grab my hand. 

Sub and Denis disappeared and Ron stood in front of me. He had his phone to his ear and his eyes were wide. His wife walked in.

"Hunny? You ok?" She asked. Ron spun around with tears in his eyes. He ran up to her.

"I have to go to Canada," Ron said quickly before running upstairs. Ethan lifted his hand and Alex was now in front of me. He was on a couch with his head in his head, crying. His sister and brother were next to him, trying to comfort him. 

Soon it all faded to the white void again. I turned to Ethan with tears in my eyes. Ethan sighed.

"You can choose if you want to live or not. Please hurry though. You don't have much time." Ethan explained. I looked down. I heard the heart monitor again.

It flatlined.

387 words

...