k̶̮̂ḯ̵͇͌͜d̷͈͔͊ñ̵͓̓a̵̠͎͠p̴̭͉̍p̴̙̈ẹ̵̡̀̄d̷͉͚͗

Elijah's POV

I felt tight ropes around my body. Everything hurt.

While I was in the store, a man came up behind me and shoved a pill down my throat. He forced me to swallow it and held tightly onto my arm until the pill kicked in. I felt light-headed. The man led me out of the store and to a car. I heard Rosie growling and barking at the man. I felt too weak to do anything. The man took Rosie's leash from me and pulled her into the backseat of the car. He put me in the passenger seat and started driving away. Everything became a blur. My head was pounding and I was fighting to stay awake. The man stopped in front of an abandoned warehouse. He brought me out of the car and into the warehouse.

Now here I was. Tied tightly to a chair, barely conscious. The man was wearing all black. He had a mask and a hood that covered his face so I couldn't see his face. Two others came out of a room and over to me.

"This him?" One of them asked. The man nodded. The two walked over to me, closely looking me over.

"You sure? He seems too small and weak to even harm a fly." A girl said. The boy laughed. I recognize that laugh. The group at AppleBees. The boy before me looked exactly like him. I looked up at the boy.

"Hm. Recognize me huh? Names Jack." The boy snickered. My head dropped again. It was getting harder to keep my eyes open. The cloth around my mouth didn't help. I couldn't breathe well, making me more light-headed. I felt an aura. It's a thing that happens before my seizures.

It only made things worse. I felt my body starting to shake and twitch. I heard laughs from Jack and the girl. The ropes made my body hurt more. The man walked behind the chair and held it still so I wouldn't fall. Surprising for someone who kidnapped me. I also noticed that the man was timing it. The seizure felt like forever.

"6 minutes." He said. I got more worried. My seizures never lasted this long. The doctor said that if a seizure lasted longer than 5 minutes to call help because if it was untreated it could lead to death. I was crying and panicking.

Thankfully it stopped after about another minute.

"7 minutes." The man said. He pulled the cloth away to let me breathe. I felt more tired and soon passed out. 

425 words

Elijah almost dying counter: f̶o̶u̶r̶ five