The mall

Alex’s POV

(small thing I messed up on. The last chapter said that Elijah was wiggling his toes ignore that. He's paralized from the waist down :> )

Elijah has been in the hospital for about 2 months and he finally gets to go home. We agreed to take him back into our house. Denis wanted to move back in as well. I was very on edge for that though. I don’t exactly forgive him yet. He caused Elijah to try and take his own life.

We took the elevator down to the first floor. Elijah has to be in a wheelchair. I was pushing him.

“Go faster Alex!” Elijah winned.

“I can’t. We can go faster once we’re outside, okay?” I said. Elijah nodded. We went over to the receptionist to pay and get the last of the paperwork. 

“Okay! Your bill totals to $34,000.” The woman said. My jaw dropped. The others seemed shocked as well. Denis stepped forward and spoke to the woman.

“What was that about?” Sub asked. Denis sighed.

“I paid.” Denis mumbled and walked to the door. Sub and I stood in shock. I felt something pull on my arm. I looked down to see Elijah tugging on my sleeve.

“Fast now?” Elijah whispered. I nodded and ran to the door. “Weeeee!” Elijah yelled. We made it to the car. Denis and Sub came over to us soon after. I was breathing heavily. Denis laughed and walked over to me. He picked up Elijah and put him in the backseat. He then helped me get the wheelchair into the trunk. I sat in the driver’s seat, Denis sat in the passenger seat, and Sub sat in the backseat next to Elijah.

------------------------------

We drove to a mall. I was struggling to find a parking spot when Sub reminded me of something. 

“Don’t we have a handicap parking tag?” Sub said. I sighed and stared at him.

“You could’ve reminded me 10 minutes ago.” I grumbled. Elijah and Sub giggled.

We parked and got Elijah’s wheelchair out. We got in the mall and Elijah immediately wanted to go into a store that had stuffed animals and toys in the windows. We ended up leaving with a stuffed dragon and kangaroo. Sub and Denis both kept trying to get me to go to the food court, but I just wanted to get the shopping over with. 

“We need to buy Elijah clothes. After that we’ll get food.” I muttered. Denis and Sub nodded. Sub, who is pushing Elijah, started running through the mall. Denis and I caught up with him and made him stop.

“Aww I wanna go faster!” Elijah winned.

“The faster we get clothes the fast we get food!” Sub exclaimed. “Come on! Elijah hasn’t had actual food in, what years?” I sighed and looked at Elijah.

“You hungry?” I asked him. He nodded. “Fine. We’ll go get food.”

482 words
I'm acctually going to bed now I'm really tired
Jeez its 2 am- Gn