.

Alex's POV

Over the past few days, Elijah has been asking to do a lot of things. We've been trying our best to do most of them. He's also been spending A LOT of time with all of us. None of us knew why. Until now.

"I-IT HURTS!" Elijah cried. He was having a seizure. Ron and Sub were trying to make sure Elijah was safe while Denis called the police. I was helping Hannah distance the kids. It was a bit hard. An ambulance showed up and took Elijah. He looked worse than before. Ron went with him.

"W-we should go too," Denis said. I nodded and we got into the car. Hannah brought the kids as well. Denis and Sub looked like they were on the verge of bursting out into tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Bit of a stupid question.

"Elijah- This seizure was a lot worse than the rest. I-I don't think he's going to make it." Denis mumbled. I could hear the pain in his voice. I sighed and felt tears in my eyes.

"We knew it was going to happen. At least he has Ron here before he-" I paused. We all stayed quiet the rest of the ride.

When we got to the hospital, Ron was sitting in the waiting room crying. Hannah ran up to him. They both hugged for a few minutes before Ron came up to us.

"T-They don't think Elijah's g-going to live much l-longer. They said it would be best i-if we let him pass so he w-won't be in pain anymore." Ron explained. He kept wiping his tears away but new ones kept falling. A doctor came in and asked us to follow him.

He brought us to Elijah's room. Elijah had more wires and things attached to him than before. He had a mask on his face to help him breathe and the heart monitor was racing.

Lucas and Kaitlyn went up to Elijah first. Elijah slowly turned his head towards them and smiled.

"Mommy, what's wrong with Uncle Elijah?" Lucas asked.

"He's very sick," Hannah said.

"Does that mean he gets to go see Uncle Ethan?" Kaitlyn said a bit cheerfully. Hannah nodded slowly. A few tears fell down Elijah's face. Denis walked up to Elijah next.

"Elijah. I'm so sorry for everything I did. For all the pain I caused you. I hope you forgive me. I'm gonna miss you Skoopy." Denis said.

"I-I....forgive y-you...." Elijah whispered. Denis smiled and backed away. I went up next.

"I don't think I ever got to forgive you for what happened. I know you didn't mean it and I forgive you. Don't feel bad for leaving, okay? You can be free and happy now." I croaked.

"T-thank you...for t-taking...care of me, A-Alex." I smiled and let Sub come forward.

"P-promise....me you'll.....watch over us?" Sub stuttered and held up his pinkie. Elijah wearily lifted his and connected with Sub's. "Goodbye, Lije." Sub stepped back and Ron slowly walked forward.

"I love you bud." Ron held Elijah's hand. Elijah put his arm around Ron and they both hugged each other.

"Tell Ethan I said hi, okay?"

"I will. I love you too..."

Beeeeeeeep

Time of death. August 17th, 10:46 pm

520 words

I cried writing this holy crap

Uhhhh sorry for this hehe