◢11◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 11

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 11

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

I was looking outside the window since the school was over and I was in the limo with BTS. Like I guessed earlier, Sunn's grip really left a bruise on my left wrist, which she held. Luckily, I was wearing a hoodie and covered it with sleeves, so no one noticed.

When we reached home, everyone started to get out. RM was the last. We entered and all of them went somewhere. I was about to go to my room when someone grabbed my left wrist. I hissed silently because that hand directly came in contact with my bruise and turned around to look at the person. It was RM.

"What do you want, oppa?" I asked.

"Come." He said while dragging me to the kitchen. "Stay here." He removed his hand and started to look into some cabinets. I noticed that the maids were not here, probably cleaning the house. He came back and grabbed my left wrist again.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked as he was about to pull the sleeves up and I quickly took my hand away but he held it tighter, which made me let out a low groan. He removed the sleeve, revealing my bruise. His eyes shifted to mine but I avoided his.

"Who did this?" I stayed silent at his question. "Okay, don't tell." He sighed and started to apply something on it, which I didn't notice he has brought. I noticed that it was a white-colored cream, which I recognized was for bruises. 

"Arrghh!" I whined when it suddenly stung like hell.

"Why did you hide it?" He asked, concentrating on his work.

"I-I'm sorry." 

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked. Yea, why was I apologizing? "Done."

He let go of my wrist, I also noticed that he had also put a white bandage on it.

"Thank you." I bowed and quickly ran to my room before he could say something more.

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

"Miss Eunji, dinner." A maid said while knocking on my door.

"I'm coming!" I said while standing up and wore my hoodie as I was in a tank top and went downstairs. When I reached, I noticed that the only seat left was between Jungkook and Jin, so I sat there.

"Here." A maid put a plate in front of me.

"Thank you." I smiled, she smiled back while bowing, and walked away.

"Let's start," Suga said and we all started to eat. I stretched my hand to take the food, that was away from me and I didn't notice my sleeves rolling up.

"What happened to your hand?" Jungkook asked, I froze in the mid-away. Turning my head, I look at RM, who also stopped in the middle of his chewing. I quickly take my hand back and pulled down sleeves.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered but Jin took my hand and pulled the sleeves up again, revealing my bandaged wrist.

"What's this?" Jin looked at me.

"Who did this?" J-Hope asked.

"No one did it." I shook my head. 

"Then how this happened?" Suga raised an eyebrow.

"Uh- a glass broke and it was bleeding."

"Really? Then why didn't you have cuts in your hand, only on your wrist?" Jimin squinted his eyes, I bite my lips.

"W-Well, when I was picking the glasses, I didn't notice the big piece and it went to my wrist." I made an excuse.

"Aish! Let's eat peacefully, I'm hungry." RM said, they nodded, and Jin let go of my hand and we started to eat.

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

"Not again." I sighed when the car stopped and I heard screams...again. "I don't want to go!" I whined while covering my face with my palms.

"But you have to." I heard J-Hope said and then more screams could be heard when the door opened. I removed my hands and quickly went down. Like yesterday, all the girls were glaring at me.

Luckily, I went in between Suga and RM. Of course, everyone was scared of Suga of most, so I was a little safe. 

But that relief went away from me when both of them went to the university building. Looking back, I saw Semi, Belle, and Seline. Shit! They were high schoolers.

I snapped my head in front and saw Jungkook walking alone. Running to him, I grabbed his hand. He looked down at me and gave me a frown.

"Want something?" He asked.

"Umm.." I look back and saw three of them stopped. Great, now I just have an excuse. "Can I hold your hand?"

"Why?" He tilted his head.

"Please." I gave him puppy eyes. He sighed but nodded and started to walk. I glance back and saw three of them glaring at me. I took an opportunity and stuck my tongue out. I smirked when I saw them gritting their teeth.

I know it was childish but who cares? I was 18 but that doesn't mean I can't be childish. There was always a child present inside everyone. Even in a citizen in their 60s. 

•=--+--=•

This book is little difficult because I've to make situations for each member

This book is little difficult because I've to make situations for each member. And I'm trying complete my Dreams And Tears as quick as I can, so that I can upload chapters of this book and publish other book that is ready to be publish. You can see that I always have two books on going while others are complete. That's what I'm doing right now. 

Besides, I'm trying to also complete Rock, Papers And Scissors. We started that book when I just started Nerd To Mafia. We also took one week break from it. So, I just wanted to complete fast because unnie is in her 10th grade and is studying for exams cause her are difficult than me. I try to write chapters, so there won't be a pressure for her because there more 2 books she's working. We take each to other's help and write chapters. 

 That's why this book is slow.