◢04◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 4

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 4

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Turning my head, I was shocked when I saw seven familiar figures there. It was BTS.

I gulped and quickly look away when they all looked at me.  "Boys, introduce yourself." Mr. Kim said. I looked at them as they came into the center and started to introduce themselves.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lee. I'm RM." He smiled showing his dimples.

"Hello, I'm Jin. The eldest one." He also smiled.

"I'm Suga." He just lazily said.

"I'm J-Hope." He smiled brightly.

"Jimin." He blankly said.

"V." His deep cold voice sent shivers to my spine.

"I'm Jungkook." Did he smirk while looking at me? Honestly, I haven't seen them smiling. Are they nice in front of mom?

They came and settled themselves on sofas. With that, they all started to talk with my mom like they know her for a very long time. I just sat there, staring at my hands, which were on my lap. 

"Sir, dinner." A maid said while bowing. Mr. Kim nodded and stood up.

"Let's go and eat." He said and we all stood up, walking to the dining room. Mr. Kim sat on the head chair while mom near him. I sat beside her and Jin on my left.

   JM    V     JK    SG  RM    
     _      _      _      _      _  
--------------------------------
           Dining Table              |Mr. Kim
--------------------------------
     _      _      _      _      _  
            JH   JN    EJ    M

Well, I was a little comfortable with Jin because he's the eldest one and gives not-so-scary vibes. I gulped my saliva when I saw a lot of food.

"You may start." When he said that, I quickly picked up my chopsticks and started to eat. 

The food was FREAKING delicious.

They were all talking and busy on their own while I was busy eating the delicious food when Mr. Kim asked something, that made me choke on my food, "Eunji, did you know boys?"

"Are you okay?" Mom patted my back, I drank some water and nodded.

"No, I don't." I shook my head.

"I heard that you go to the same school as them." He said.

"Umm, I think...they are very famous that we didn't meet each other." I nervously laughed.

"Oh, really? But I think we are in the same class." Jungkook smirked, and I looked away from him. Can't he keep his mouth shut?