◢09◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 9

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 9

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Eunji's POV

For the whole day, I didn't come out of my room. I just stayed in my, watching YouTube, or just scrolling through the phone.

"Miss Eunji, dinner is ready. Please come." A maid said while knocking on the door.

"I'm not hungry!"

"Okay." And she went away and I went to sleep as it was 10 pm.

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

I woke up in the middle of my sleep because my stomach hurting. Then it growled. "Arrrghh!!" I groaned and tried to sleep but couldn't because of the empty stomach ache. 

So, I stood up, and quietly opened the door, and closed it behind me as I walked out. The hallway was empty, so no problem was there, and I successfully went down to the kitchen. I think today fate was with me since I noticed some fruits on the table. Carefully, I opened the drawer, and I took the knife. After cutting them, I ate them while humming lightly.

When I was done, I went out but stopped when I saw someone in the living room. It was Suga. I hid behind the wall and tried to peek. He was talking to someone on phone. It was dark and hard to see his face but it was clearly his voice. I lowly gasped when he suddenly turned in my direction, so I hid behind the wall again. After a few seconds, I peeked again and frowned when I didn't see him.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice said from behind me.

"Shh!" I put my finger on my lips, scanning the living room, and whispered. "Can't you see I'm hiding from Suga oppa?" 

"Really?" Wait...who's behind me? 

Turning my head, my eyes went wide like a golf ball when I saw Suga there. He was already bending to my height, staring right into my eyes. 

"You were hiding from me?" He tilted his head. He looked like a small innocent cat but his cold eyes said differently.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say.

"Hyung." We turn our head to voice and saw J-Hope there. "Don't you see, she's scared of you." He chuckled.

"Huh?" Suga turned to me.

"See, she is shaking." J-Hope was right, I was literally shaking.

"Are you scared of me?" Suga asked, I looked down, and gave a small nod.

"Why are you scared of him?" J-Hope asked. Because he was scary, duh.

"Don't worry, Eunji. I won't harm you if you stay out of my way." Suga smirked, I gulped, but nodded. "Good girl." He patted my head and walked away.