◢41◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 41

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 41

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Argh!!" Hyunjin groaned while holding his stomach. Blood flowing from the whole on his stomach. Earlier, had collected all his energy and ran in front of Eunji before Sehun pulled the trigger. He was pointing the gun because she was sitting and it hit Hyunjin's stomach.

"Hyunjin!!!" Eunji shouted and looked at Sehun, who was laughing. 

"Do you know who killed your sweet parents?" Sehun said. "It was me."

"Hyung, the snake tattoo." Jimin pointed at Sehun's neck.

"It's him," Jin whispered.

"So, it was you!" Jungkook growled.

"Who could it be?" Sehun chuckled. "I was already planning to kill Jiyoung but he always escapes. That time, it was good timing and I highjacked the plane, knocking the pilot and went from there."

Eunji couldn't believe what she heard, The killer of her parents was right in front of her. Tears were threatening to come from her eyes.

"Aww, is the little baby is going to cry?" Sehun cooed. 

"YOU ARE DEAD!!" She screamed.

She stretched her arms, all of their eyes went wide when the ropes ripped off. She jumped and let herself fall. The chair broke into pieces, her legs were now also free. She stomped to Sehun and grabbed his collar, picking him up.

"How dare you motherfucker!!!" She snapped while snatching the gun from him and threw it on the ground.

"What-" He couldn't complete his sentence as she punched him. 

"You killed her." She pulled his hair and he groaned. "You killed my mom!" She snapped his head back hard. All of them heard a crack sound.

"Shit, she broke his neck," J-Hope muttered with shock.

"You killed my heart!" She let go of his collar, he was holding his stomach while sitting on his knees. "My whole world!!" She kicked his face, making him fall to the ground. "And you laugh like this!!" She kicked his stomach with full force, he screamed. "I will make you pay what you did to my mom." She put her foot on his bleeding arm, where the bullet went and pressed it.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Sehun screamed.

"That's what you get for killing my parents." She gritted her teeth. "And I will not hesitate to kill you." Her gaze roamed around, she picked up the gun and crouched down at him. "I didn't know how to use it but thanks to movies I watch." She smirked while cocking the gun. "Now let's see who will say bye." She put the gun at his temple. "Bye." And pulled the trigger.