◢19◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 19

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 19

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

All of them turned their heads and saw Eunji standing there. She was wearing her night pajamas and her eyes were closed as she muttered. "Is it true..."

They all audibly gulped.

"That hens can fly?"

.  .  .  

"Huh?" All of their eyebrows frowned.

Jungkook stood up and walked to her. He bent to her height and waved his hand in front of her face, examining her closed eyes.

"She is...sleeping?" Jungkook said, confused. RM felt his phone vibrate, he opened it and saw a message from Mina.

Mom🥰: I forgot to tell you that she sometimes sleepwalks, good night😘

"Mom said that she sleepwalks." RM sighed in relief, the same for others.

"I almost thought that she heard us." Jimin facepalmed.

"Oh, my heartu." J-Hope put his hand on his chest.

"But how did she get in here?" Jin asked and Suga looked at the door.

"The door was open." Suga shook his head. Jungkook picked her up in bridal style and looked at his brothers.

"I'll tug her in." He said and they nodded and he went out to her room. He entered the door and placed her on the bed, she kept on mumbling something in her sleep. A chuckle left his mouth cause he found it cute. 

He let go of her and pulled sheets on her and stood straight, ready to go out but she held his sleeves. He looked at her half-opened eyes. "P-Please stay..." She whispered, he sighed and laid beside her, also pulling the sheets on his body.

His body stiffed a little when she hugged him, still sleeping. He relaxed his body and wrapped his big arms around her small sleeping frame, protectively. He smiled softly, gently kissing her head, and also went to sleep with his chin on her head and her head on his chest.

Eunji's POV

*clicks clicks*

"They look so cute."

"Hyung, don't touch her."

"I also want to cuddle with her."

I heard some voices which interrupted my sleep. I groaned and hugged the pillow tightly. Wait...why was that pillow a little hard? And from when a pillow could smell like perfume?