◢15◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 15

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 15

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Sun rays hit V's face as his eyes fluttered open. "Argh!" He groaned while rubbing his neck as he woke up. He looked down and saw Eunji's peaceful sleeping face and his palm still on her forehead. 

*BEEP! BEEP!*

He flinched a little at the sudden voice and saw Eunji's phone ringing, her alarm. He quickly got down and went out of her room. "It was a mistake to sleep in that position." He muttered while rubbing his neck and he entered his room.

On the other hand, Eunji stretched her body while sitting up. She opened her eyes and looked around. "Hmm, it's been long since I slept this comfortably." She said while getting down from the bed and went to the washroom.

Eunji's POV

"Not again." I groaned as I saw Cignature walking towards me when I was walking to my second class. "Aish!" I quickly ran to my next class and entered in. I saw V sitting on a desk and Jimin and Jungkook around him, talking. Oh no! I forgot that we've physics class with other year students also.

Turning my head, I saw Semi, Belle, and Seline still coming to me while the others went to the university building. I quickly went to my seat and sat on it. They entered the class and looked at the three Kim brothers. They walked to them and started to talk but as always, three of them avoided those girls. The teacher also entered the class.

"Sit down all of you!" Mrs. Yang shouted and all the students went to their seats. Suddenly, instead of Jungkook, Jimin sat beside me.

"Huh?" I gave him a confused look. 

"Jungkook is sitting with V, there's no more empty seat." He coldly said, I looked around, and indeed there was no seat left. 

But while looking around, I made eye contact with Seline and she glared at me. I noticed that she was sitting alone. Great! She likes Jimin. Groaning, I buried my face in my palms. 

"What happened?" I heard his voice.

"Your future girlfriend is throwing daggers at me," I whispered and looked at him. He looked around and saw Seline staring at us, who was sitting three benches away. 

She noticed his stare and gave him a flirty look while biting her lower lip. I scrunched my nose. Jimin glared back at her, her eyes showed fear, and she quickly turned her face ahead.

I sighed in relief and Mrs. Yang started the lesson.

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

Luckily, BTS went somewhere to do their important business, leaving me behind. So, I went to the cafeteria as it was the lunchtime, took my lunch, and sat at a table.