◢39◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 39

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 39

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jin, Jimin and V were shooting the guards while their guards were knocking some different guards down. Hyunjin gulped because he never thought that they could be like this.

He flinched when Jimin shoot one directly on one of their forehead. Shivers ran through his spine when he saw their faces. It looked like three of them were enjoying the show with dark smirks on their faces.

They started to walk when all the guards were down. Hyunjin quietly followed them. He scrunched his nose while walking through the dead bodies. Questioning his decision.

"RM hyung, where to go?" V asked.

"Her phone only showed the third floor," RM said through the earpiece. Hyunjin didn't hear what RM said and continued to follow them. For the whole time, he would just hide and see them beating the other guards.

Eunji's POV

Groan left my mouth because my neck hurt. "Shit," I muttered while straightening my neck. This always happens whenever I sleep while sitting on a chair. Wait...

I opened my eyes and saw only darkness but there was a window, from which the rays of the sun were coming. So, the room was not that dark. Looking around, I noticed that the room was not room, it was a big hall thing like we usually see in the offices but abandoned. It was very dusty like no one had come for years.

I let my gaze fell and saw my hands tied on the arms of chairs, same for my legs. I bet my hair was a mess now because I could see some of my hair strands roughly. Tears started to form in my eyes as I was scared. My head was still hurting from that hit.

"Oppa..." I sobbed while moving my hands but no use. The ropes were very tightly tied. I hissed. My wrists started to get bruised and some blood there. "Hello?? Is someone there!?!"

No response.

"OPPA!!" I started to cry. I know I always cry but I can't help with it, I easily get scared.

"So, you are awake." A voice said and I saw a silhouette of a person.

"Who are you?! Why you brought me here!?!?!" I snapped.

"You have got a beautiful face but not a mouth." The person took a step forward, revealing his face. He was tall and kinda handsome and looked well built. The thing that caught my eyes was a snake tattoo below his right ear. It was very big and could be easily visible.

"Who are you?" I looked into his eyes.

"Just someone." He smirked.

"Hey, baby." A familiar voice said and a person came out from behind the man, which was none other than Kai.

"Kai?!"

"Yep, it's me, baby." He smirked. "And meet my cousin, Sehun." He patted the man's back beside him, who waved at me.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Because we want it." A feminine voice said, which was kinda familiar. I looked to my right and saw Cignature.

"Cignature?" I said in disbelief and all of them smirked.

"Yep," Chaesol said.

"Why?" I still didn't know what they wanted from me.

Ye Ah walked to me and grabbed my chin, pulling it up so I could face her. "You don't know?" She asked and I shook my head. "Because of BTS, you bitch!" She harshly let go of my chin.

"We told you to stay away from them," Semi said.

"But they are my brothers-"

"Brothers my ass," Jiwon said.

"You are just a STEP sister." Seline gritted her teeth. "Not blood-related."

"A STEP sister cannot be a real sister of them," Sunn said.

"But you made them hate us more," Belle said.

"It's not my fault that you all like this." I retorted. "Change your behaviour first, like Jin oppa sa-"

*SLAP!*

"Don't you dare to call him oppa with your mouth!" Chaesol gritted her teeth after she slapped me.

"W-Why?" I sobbed. The slap was very hard.

"Aww, is my baby crying," Kai said while walking to me. "And I like it." He smirked and slapped my other cheek.

"Why do you always hit me?!?" I looked at him while gritting my teeth. "I never tried to harm you and loved you but why you did that!!!"

"You want to know why?" He raised a brow, I nodded. "Because I like to see you suffer. You were just a toy to me, a toy that never stops me from hitting."

I just shook my head while looking at him in disbelief. "I should've stayed away from you. You're a monster."

"I'm a monster." He laughed like crazy.

"And what are you going to do with me now?" I asked.

"I'm going to take you with me to New York," Kai said.

"So that you will permanently get out of our and our oppas' life," Jiwon said.

My eyes went wide. I don't want to leave BTS now. They were the only ones I have left with me. I could only trust them. "Please don't." I pleaded.

"Sorry, but we will not accept your pleases," Semi said.

"No." I really wanted to get out from here.

"Yes." Ye Ah said.

"But before Kai takes you, we want to do something." Belle crossed her arms.

"And that is to torture you." Seline walked to me and punched me.

"Argh!!" I groaned.

"Here, taste mine also." Seline scratched my cheek with her long nails. I really want to kick their faces but I can't because of my tied feet and hands.

"I also want to." Kai cracked his knuckles and punched my stomach, I coughed. Glancing at Sehun, I saw him leaning against the window while enjoying the show unfolded in front of him.

"AHHH!!" I screamed when Sunn kicked my stomach. They all started to beat me. I hung my head down and just let them because I know, no one will help me. I just want to run to BTS and hug Jin cause he was good at comforting me.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. Slowly looking up, I saw around 10 silhouettes. When 10 of them walked forward, letting the sun rays fall on them, revealing their faces, I saw...

•=--+--=•

A/N: He's beautiful, isn't he? 😀