◢32◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 32

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 32

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

I was on my phone when there was a knock on my door. "Eunji, we are going somewhere for work. Suga hyung will stay here with you." And I heard RM's voice.

"Okay! Oppa!" I replied and then, I heard footsteps fading away. Suddenly, my phone rang and it was an unknown number, I frowned. "Who could it be?" I muttered while accepting it. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby." I heard his voice, my relaxed body quickly sat up.

"What the hell, Kai?! How did you get my number!!" I asked, shocked. I changed my number after the break-up. I happened to throw my phone in a lake because of anger. Then, I got a new phone with a new number since the old sim was destroyed.

I heard him chuckling. "I've my ways, baby."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"You want it, Eunji."

"Go to hell!" I quickly cut the call. Again, an unknown number called me. Angrily, I accepted it. "How many do I've to tell you that I don't want to talk to y-"

"Eunji! Calm down." I heard a sweet familiar voice. "It's me."

"Hyunjin?"

"Yes, it's me."

I checked the phone and it indeed was unknown but not from which Kai called. "Omg, I'm sorry Hyunjin." Guilt could be heard in my voice. I was feeling bad for shouting at him without any reason.

"It's okay."

"But how did you got my number? As far I remember I didn't give my number from you."

"Yeji."

"Oh! I forgot that I gave her my number." I leaned back on my bed back while giggling sheepishly. I unconsciously started to play with my hair. "So, why did you call me?"

"Oh- I totally forgot about it. I was thinking that you and Jungkook can come to my house to do the project. Yeji is also coming."

"But Jungkook went out for some work." I frowned.

"Hmm, so come alone."

I scoffed. "As if they would let me."

"Then...take one of your brothers with you. There might be one with you."

"Uh, Suga oppa is with me."

"Okay, bring him with you. I will talk to Yeji about Jungkook."

"Hmm, okay... Bye."