◢30◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 30

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 30

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Someone yelled, my eyes shot open and I saw Hyunjin's eyes also wide like mine. We turned our heads and saw Yeji standing there with her jaw dropped. He quickly moved back while I blushed like a tomato.

"What the hell, Yeji!?" Hyunjin shouted a little, clearly flustered.

"First of all, what the hell were you both doing??" She pointed at us.

"What's happening here?" We turned our heads to the voice and saw Jungkook standing there with a lot of chips packages in his hands.

"They were-" Yeji couldn't finish her sentence because Hyunjin, who had already closed her mouth after running from the bed to her.

"They were what?" Jungkook raised a brow.

"We were playing rock, paper and scissors." Hyunjin nervously said.

"Seriously?" Jungkook shook his head and put the chips on the table. "Let's eat." 

"Argh!!" Hyunjin groaned and removed his hand from her mouth, shaking it. I think she bit his hand.

"I'm letting this slide this time but not next time." She whispered to me when she came close to me. I curtly nodded.

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

"Bye guys," Yeji said while waving her hand. It was late and both of them were going home. Jungkook and I accompanied them to the door.

"Bye." I smiled while waving back. I saw them walking to a motorcycle and Hyunjin sat on it. He wore a helmet and also gave Yeji one, she wore it and sat behind him. I felt an unknown feeling when Yeji grabbed his waist. I just stared at them as Hyunjin drove away.

"Let's go in, it's dinner time," Jungkook said, I nodded and we went inside to the dining table. I saw the others sitting there and I sat in between J-Hope and Jungkook.

"How's your project going?" Jin asked.

"It's going good." I took a bit of my food. "It's my first time doing a project in a group."

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"No one ever wanted to be my partner in my last school because of Kai and my ex-best friend. They spread some weird kind of rumours."

"What kind of rumours?" V asked.

"It's better if I don't tell." I nonchalantly said, they nodded and started to eat their food.

"Do you need any help with the project?" I heard RM said but I ignored him. "Eunji?"

"Eunji, hyung is calling you," Jungkook said, I looked at RM and saw him frowning.