◢20◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 20

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 20

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

We all reached the school and like always, all the girls were screaming. I sighed and went out in last. I started to feel small under the glares that girls were sending me. I just wanted to run and hide in the car. 

But then, I felt someone grabbing both of my hands. Glancing at my right, I saw Jimin and on my left, it was V. All the girls gasped when they noticed our hands. Seline and Belle were dangerously glaring at me like they could kill me just by their stare.

We all started to walk through the crowd while I just looked down. Why did they hold my hands? Out of all of them, why only V and Jimin? I thought they both were the ones who hated me the most? 

We escaped from the crowd and they let go of my hands. "We are going," RM said and the six of them walked away, leaving me and Jungkook alone.

"Let's go." He said while grabbing my hand.

"What happened to you guys today?" I started to walk along with him.

"What do you mean?" 

"You and Suga hugged me while sleeping-"

"Wait! When did he hug you??" He looked down at me.

"When I went to wake him up, he just pulled me along with him and cuddled to me but I told him about the school, then he let go of me," I explained.

"Oh." He nodded.

"Now three of you grabbed my hands. Tell me?" I looked up back to him.

"Why? You didn't like it?" He smirked and glanced at me.

"U-Uh..." I cleared my throat, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"We are here," Jungkook said as we entered our class and went to our regular seats.

"Good morning, students." Mrs. Choi said as she entered the class. 

"GOOD MORNING!!" All the students shouted except me and Jungkook. 

"Today, we are going to have a new student." She turned to the door. "Come in!!" The door open and I froze because of whom I saw. He walked into the class and stood beside Mrs. Choi with his usual smirk rested on his face. "Please introduce yourself." He nodded while bowing.

"Hello everyone, my name is Kim Jongin." He started to look around the class until his eyes locked with mine and his smirk went wider. "But you can call me Kai." (A/N: Wohoo~ Your favourite villain is here)

All the flashbacks hit me like a truck as he stared at me. My body started to shake under his gaze. All my hurtful past flashed in front of me like a movie. All the moments that I wanted to forget, suddenly played in my mind. My physical wounds look old but the wounds in my mind were still fresh like I got them yesterday.