◢18◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 18

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 18

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

My gaze shifted to the person behind me and I saw J-Hope there. He looked down at me and we locked eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He raised a brow as he moved back.

"Uh, I-I wanted to eat." I pointed at the package of chips he was holding.

"But didn't you have dinner earlier?" He asked.

"I had but I'm hungry." I tried to grab them but he extended his hand above. "Oh come on~" I whined, knowing that I couldn't reach them. "I'm hungry." And pouted while giving him puppy eyes. 

He sighed and brought them down. "Okay." He put them on the counter. 

"I want to sit." I looked around for any stool but there was none. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my waist and picked me up and sat me on the counter. I saw J-Hope holding my waist. "Why are you treating me like a small child, who can't sit on a counter themselves?" I asked and he let go of my waist, opening the chips. "Am I a baby to you?" She huffed.

"You are my baby." He smiled. "My baby sister." He put a piece of chip in front my mouth while I was in shock as he called me his sister.

Snapping out my trance, I opened my mouth and he put it in it. I slowly chewed it, watching him as he also ate. "How did you find me here? I thought I was quiet." I opened my mouth.

"I was thirsty and came to drink water when I saw you." He put another piece in my mouth. (A/N: But why am I listening to I Need You while writing this brother-sister moment😀)

I nodded and scratched my neck as it was itching when my bracelet stuck on my necklace. "Huh?" I tried to remove it and smiled when I finally did it but my necklace's lock opened and it fell from my neck to ground. "Can you please pick it up?" I softly asked, he nodded and bent down to pick it up.

Author's POV

J-Hope froze when he saw the sparkling piece of necklace on the ground. His hand started to shake a little as he stared at the snowflake necklace of hers.

 His hand started to shake a little as he stared at the snowflake necklace of hers