◢35◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 35

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 35

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Author's POV

"Hyung finally got a crush!" I.N. shouted when Hyunjin entered the living room after Eunji and Suga left.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked and his smile fell.

"I saw you kissing Eunji." Han wiggled his eyebrows and Hyunjin looked at him with wide eyes.

"I think you should do these types of things in private, not in a hallway." Lee Know laughed.

"See, you were smiling before." Chan made a lenny face.

"Aish!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes, clearly flustered and went to his room, ignoring his friends teases and closed the door behind him, jumping on his bed. His eyes stared at the ceiling as his hand unconsciously went to his lips and lightly touched them. 

Eunji on the other hand was also laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Without knowing, her fingers slowly touched her lips, smile crept on her face as the taste of his lips was still lingering on her lips.

"His/Her lips were so soft." Both of them muttered at the same time. Then they felt their hearts beating very fast when they remembered each other's faces. "What was that?" They put their hand on their chest, where their heart is. "Am I...falling in love with her/him?"

Hyunjin's POV

The next day, I was walking in the hallways when I heard someone talking. My feet automatically followed the voices and I ended up in front of a classroom door. I lightly peeked through it and saw the class was empty but I still could hear the voices. 

My gaze roamed around the class and I saw two girls and a boy at the end of the class. It was Jiwon and Chaesol with Kai.

I could still hear their voices. "Kai!! How much time it will take you to take Eunji away?!?" Jiwon snapped.

"You know why we called you here from New York?!" Chaesol spat.

"Yea yea." He rolled his eyes. "To take Eunji back to New York, so you can get your 'husbands'." WHAT?! He was taking Eunji with him to New York?! Hell NO! I just started to like her! Yea, I admitted that I like her.

"Then how much time it will take you?" Jiwon said.

"Give me some more days but I'm not sure if I could take Eunji with me in New York but I can separate them," Kai said. Huh? What does he mean?

"Do what you want but we want them to separate or else, we will take our money back that we gave you to take Eunji." At Chaesol's words, I scrunched my nose. They seriously paid him to do this??