◢38◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 38

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 38

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Yeji! Y-You are not joking, right??" Jungkook asked in shock.

"Why would I be joking, coconut?" She asked him in disbelief. "Do my situation looks like a joke to you?"

"Yeji have you seen the person's face?" J-Hope asked.

"Well, it was a man with- AHHHH!!" She groaned while holding her head.

"Yeji, what happened??" Suga asked.

"My head-" And she fell unconscious in Suga's arms.

"Yeji? Baby, open your eyes." Suga patted her cheek.

"Baby?" Jimin frowned.

"There's no time for these questions!" Jin said. Suga picked Yeji up in bridal style and ran out with Jin following behind.

"Hyunjin, you stay here." V stopped Hyunjin, who was about to run behind them.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked. "But Yeji-"

"We will take her to hospital. You should also go home." RM patted Hyunjin's shoulder and ran where Jin and Suga went, same for the other four. Hyunjin just stared at their disappearing figures.

"I'm not going to stay here and watch drama." Hyunjin clenched his fists and ran behind them. As he reached outside, he saw all of them getting into their limo and drove off. He ran to his motorcycle, wore his helmet and drove behind them. 

"Jin hyung, she'll be okay?" Suga worriedly asked Jin, who was treating Yeji.

"Suga, I'm telling you this thing 7th time that she will be! Just let me do my work." Jin said, frustrated by Suga continuously asking the same question.

"RM hyung, have you got the location of Eui?" Jimin asked.

"Yea found it," RM said while licking his lips as his fingers moved on his laptop's keyboard and his eyes focused on the screen. "Call team A and B on the street number 4B, near the Jung's Café with our cars and weapons." He ordered.

"Okay." V took out his phone and did what RM said. 

Hyunjin was keeping a good distance between them, so they won't see him following them. His eyebrows frowned when he saw the limo going into a secluded area. 'But the hospital is in another direction', He thought.

He stopped the bike when the limo stopped. He silently drove the bike into the alley and got down. He shook his head to let his hair set, put the helmet on the bike.

Hearing some sounds, he turned his head and saw some cars going. He peeked through the wall to see what's happening and saw around 10 SUVs with 5 sports cars parking one by one near the limo.

"Huh?" He frowned when BTS got out of the limo. All of them were wearing fighting uniforms because they were in casual clothes when they got into the limo. He was shocked when he saw a lot of guns in the gun holders, that they were wearing. 

BTS saw 24 guards lined up there. "Jackson, Mark, go in the limo with Yeji. Sam will take you to our house. Take her to the guest room cause she will be sleeping for the next 4 hours." Jin commanded and both of them nodded. They went inside the limo and the limo drove off.

Hyunjin squinted his eyes at Jin's word. He could hear what they are talking, clearly.

"All of you, have you got your weapons!" RM said like a leader.

"YES!!" 22 guards shouted back.

"Good, let's go!" Jungkook commanded, the guards ran into SUVs. RM and Jungkook went in one sports car, Jin and Jimin went in another. J-Hope, Suga and V went in individual one and all of them started their engines.

Hyunjin's eyes went wide when they quickly drove off at a very high speed. He quickly wore his helmet, got on his motorcycle and went behind them. He accelerated his motorcycle at a full speed to catch up with them as they were going at a very high speed and he successfully did.

He slowed his speed when he saw cars stopping. Again, he parked the bike but behind a truck, which was there and did what he did before peeking his head. He almost choked and uttered, "I-Is that a sniper in Suga's hands??"

BTS got out from their cars. It was an abandoned building. 

"Suga, you know what to do," RM asked and Suga nodded. "Take 5 men with you." 

"Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai, let's go," Suga said, the five of them nodded and followed Suga behind him.

"V, Jimin and Jin. You will go from the backside with 8 men, with you. Me, Jungkook and J-Hope will go from the front." RM commanded, all of them nodded. All of them went inside.

Hyunjin quietly followed behind them. 'I think I should go behind Jin hyung and others.' He thought and sneaked through the bushes to the backside of the building. 

Hearing some unknown voices, Hyunjin lightly peeked to see what's happening and the scene in front of his eyes shocked the shit out of him...

•=--+--=•

A/N: You know, Jin fist-bumped with a girl, who works in a café. See it with your own eyes⬇

 See it with your own eyes⬇

LoL. Anyways, I've published a new book recently. See my announcement and check out the book and also its trailer.😊