◢06◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 6

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 6

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

After reading the message, she gulped and thought for a moment before standing up. She went out and fixed herself, splashing some water on her swollen face. She wiped her face with a tissue and went outside. 

As she opened the door, all of their head turns to her, who closed the door and walk to them. Her head was hung low she stood in front of them.

"So, Eunji. Did you talked to your mom?" RM asked her, she nodded.

"What she did?" Suga asked.

"Umm..." She was still looking down at her shoes as she trailed off.

"Look into the person's face when you are talking to them, especially to the older one. It's disrespectful to look down," Jin said in a stern voice, she hesitantly looked up to them. They noticed her eyes and cheeks. They were red. V and J-Hope instantly understood why she was like this. V's lips curled up into a smirk but J-Hope's face remained neutral as he just stared at her.

"Wait, did you cried?" Jungkook asked. 

"I-It's none of your concern." She looked away. 

"Cut it off, tell me what your mom said," Jimin asked.

"I-I couldn't convince her." She slowly looked at them for their reaction.

"And why is that?" V asked in a scary voice.

"She looks very happy and I don't want to upset her-" V cut her off.

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT IT!!" He yelled, making her flinch. "We don't care about her damn feelings or nothing! Do the task properly we assigned you!!!"

"V, stop," Jin said, trying to calm V down.

"You've got a few days more to convince her, just do it," RM ordered.

"You can go." When Suga said that, she quickly turned around, and walked out of the rooftop. 

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

Three days passed and Eunji didn't talk to her mother about this topic. She didn't want to upset her mom, her mom looked more cheerful and happy as the days passed. 

"Eunji!" Turning her head around, she saw Jin coming to her. She gulped and turn around again, about to go when someone grabbed her shoulder. It was Jin. "Don't worry, I will not hurt you. I'm not like others." He calmly said, she stopped. "Have you talked to your mother?"

She turned to him. "No..." She swung her left leg like a small kid with her hands' claps on her back, pouting a little while looking down.

'Cute' Jin thought and asked, "And why is that?"