◢43◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 43

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 43

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Author's POV 

Eunji helped him to sit on her bed and walked to her swirl chair. "Hey, wait. Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked and she looked at him.

"Going to sit." She said.

"Why on the chair? Come here." He patted the area beside him, she hesitantly walked to him and sat beside him.

.  .  . 

None of them spoke, they just sat there in awkward silence while looking here and there. (A/N: A crow passes~ No need to keep awkward silence~)

"Umm...Eunji?" She looked at him when he called her.

"Yes?" She tilted her head, he wanted to squish her cheeks as she looked very cute. He scratched his neck while looking away.

"Uh..." He looked at her. He looked like in deep thoughts as he was blinking continuously while staring at her. Her heart was beating very fast under his stare.

"Hyunjin?" She waved her hand in front of him, he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh! Yea." He cleared his throat. "Wel....as you know I love you." Her heart skipped a beat. "And you love me back." The corner of his lips turned upwards, smirking. "So, Kim Eunji, will be you be my girlfriend?" Her face turned into fifty shades of red, butterflies in her stomach.

She gulped but softly smiled and nodded. "I would love to." He smiled widely and suddenly put his lips on her. She closed her eyes and slowly kissed him back. His hand went to her cheek and he tilted his head deepening the kiss. It was gentle and full of love. She smiled in between the kiss as she was feeling very happy.

Both of them pulled back. "I love you." He whispered while panting a little. She hugged him and put her head on his chest.

"I love you, too." She closed her eyes and listened to his heart, which was beating very fast. It somehow calmed her down. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around her and put his chin on her head, closing his eyes as well.

"Should we let them?" Jungkook whispered looking at them. The seven of them were standing at her door while looking at two of them.

"I think we should." RM nodded.

"Why hyung?!" Jimin whispered shouted.

"Didn't you see how happy she is?" Jin said.

"It's been long since I see her smile." Suga sighed. 

"What about the smile?" V asked.

"This type of smile." J-Hope motioned his head to them. "The smile speaks a different language. Language of love."

"But isn't it a teenage attraction?" Jungkook asked.

"No, because teenage love is different. We all have experienced it. I can tell it's totally different from this." RM explained.

"We can't just tie her back and tell her not to date." Jin smiled lightly. "I don't want to be that brother, who always restricts her from dating. This can make her hate us more." He looked at them and sadly smiled." There will be a day when she will find her loved one."

"But it came very fast." V's eyes saddened.

"Time flies very quickly. We don't know what will come tomorrow, so just enjoy what we've in present." RM smiled.

"Just let her enjoy. Besides, Hyunjin knew what about us and he knew what we can do if he hurts her." With that, Suga walked away.

"Suga hyung is right, let her enjoy." J-Hope patted Jungkook's shoulder and walked away. 

"We will be there to help her." RM patted Jimin's back and walked away.

"Let it go just it is going. For her happiness." Jin ruffled V's hair and walked away. The maknaes looked at each other and glanced at the couple in the room before walking to their rooms.

Hearing some soft snores, Hyunjin looked down and smiled at her peaceful sleeping face. His embrace was so soft and warm that she fell asleep in his arms. He smiled. She was the first person to make him smile after his parents died when he was young. He became cold. His friends also failed to make him like this.

"I'm very lucky to have you." He softly pecked her lips, which were parted as she breathed through them. He slowly laid down, making her also lay beside her. He closed his eyes, still hugging her and went to sleep.

Eunji's POV

"Eui, wake up!" And that person shook me.

"No, I want to sleep more~" I whined while hugging the pillow and snuggling into it. 

"Eui! Wake up or I will throw water on you!!" The person scolded me, I was about to sit up but strong arms around me stopped me. Opening my eyes, I saw Hyunjin's sleeping face. My mind spaced out, just staring at his face. "EUI!!" 

I snapped out of my thoughts. "I'm awake!!" I couldn't move because of Hyunjin, who was holding me back. "Hyunjin, wake up!" 

"Uh?" He opened his eyes and yawned.

"BOTH OF WAKE UP!!" Again someone shouted, he let go of me and sat up, ruffling his hair. I also sat up and looked at the person and saw Jin standing beside my bed with his arms crossed. My eyes went wide. "Finally, you both are awake." He sighed. "Come downstairs." And he walked out of my room. I just stared at the floor with wide eyes.

"What the heck just happened?" I muttered.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked, I slowly looked at him, who was staring at me with a confused look.

"Oppa just saw us like this," I said, that's when it clicked him and his eyes went wide.

"Oh no..." He gulped. "Let's just go downstairs." I nodded and both of us got down from the bed. 

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"No, I'm okay now." He shook his head but I still held his hand. He smiled at me, I looked up to him and smiled. Both of us walked downstairs and I lead him to the dining table. We saw BTS sitting on the table and both of us gulped when we saw their faces.

We glanced at each other before walking to them...

•=--+--=•

A/N: Do you want this book to finish? I'm thinking to end it in the next two three chapters because it will become a long book

A/N: Do you want this book to finish? I'm thinking to end it in the next two three chapters because it will become a long book. I never thought that this book will reach 43 chapters with this number of reads. I've another plot in my mind and I may continue this book, only if you want. Tell me if I should end it or publish more chapters.