◢22◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 22

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 22

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Eunji's POV

We all walked down from the rooftop and to the hallway. It was classes time, so all the students were in the except some, who was bunking and standing in the hallway. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Kai walking towards us, which also made BTS stop.

"So, finally I met you, again." Kai stopped in front of us and smirked, I took a small step back and Jin squeezed my shaking hand.

"W-What do you want, Kai?" I stuttered, I think the other six now know he was Kai cause they didn't saw his face except me and Jungkook.

"Well, just wanted to meet you." He shrugged.

"And why is that?" Jin pushed me behind him and protectively stood in front of me, still holding my hand.

"I see, you became a slut and lured seven men." Kai laughed maniacally.

"The fuck?" Suga frowned.

"Can you please shut up!?" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Why? Don't tell me you're protecting your little toy." He looked at Jungkook. 

Jungkook looked like he could kill anyone. I noticed his hands turning fists with veins popping on his arms. I gently held his fist. He opened his hand and grabbed my small one in his, squeezing it also. Both of their warm hands comforted me a little.

"Eunji, I didn't know you will become such a whore after you leave New Yor-" Before Kai could continue his sentence, Jimin punch his cheek. Kai stumbled back while holding his cheek but still smirked. "Ha! I was right." My eyes went wide with my jaws dropped when Jimin straddled him on the ground at a very fast speed.

" My eyes went wide with my jaws dropped when Jimin straddled him on the ground at a very fast speed

"You fucking bastard!!" Jimin snapped. "How *punch* dare *punch* you *punch* call * my *punch* sister *punch* WHORE!!" Jimin kept on punching him, RM and J-Hope quickly grabbed Jimin and pulled him away from Kai. "LET ME GO!!" He growled while wiggling from both of their grips. 

(A/N: Listening to Red Velvet's Bad Boy😀✌)

"Jimin, calm down!!" RM shouted and Jimin stopped wiggling. I gulped when I saw Jimin's face. He was gritting his teeth while taking heavy breaths. His eyes were very dark while glaring down at Kai. I can literally see veins popping on his neck and also hands, which were in fists. He looked very...scary. (A/N: Imagine it😏)

Kai stood up, still stumbling a lot. His face was full of bruises with a cut on his lower lip and some blood coming from his mouth.

"Lay a finger on her or you will not be able to see the sunrise the next day!" Jimin snapped and RM and J-Hope started to drag him. We all also started to walk but my eyes were still on Kai. Our gazes locked and shivers ran through my spine when he grinned, showing his red bloody teeth. 

I quickly looked ahead and we went to the limo. As we reached the house, I quickly got out of the limo and ran to my room. I locked the door with shaky hands and went to my bed and closed my eyes.

A few minutes passed and I wasn't able to fall asleep that I wanted. Deciding to eat something, I got down from the bed and went downstairs.

Author's POV

BTS saw how Eunji instantly ran out of the limo when the door opened. Jungkook was about to follow her but J-Hope stopped him. "Jungkook, give her time," He said, Jungkook sighed but nodded. They all went to the living room and sat on sofas.

The maids gave each of them a glass of water and they drank it. V turned on the TV and it displayed a news channel. It showed a female reporter with a photo of the crashed plane in the background.

"Today at 2:30 pm, Korea Airlines 478 crashed landed in an ocean while coming from Hawaii. It is believed that the pilot slept while handling the plane. A lot of people died in the crash but some are saved. Here are the pictures of people who died." The reporter said as around 100 people's photos were displayed. The TV was very big, so it showed all the people's faces clearly.

But two pictures caught their attention and seven of their eyes went wide. "Mom...dad..." Jin said, shocked. 

J-Hope stood up and went close to the screen. "Guys, it's mom and dad." He looked at his brothers with wide eyes.

"No, it can't be." A feminine voice said, they snapped their heads towards the voice and saw her standing there, frozen...

•=--+--=•

A/N: I would request you to get ready with a box of tissue before reading the next chapter cause you know what's going to happen in the next chapter and I'm going to publish it soon