◢24◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 24

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 24

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Eunji woke up with a light headache and groaned. She opened her eyes and found herself laying on a bed, alone. Sitting up, she looked around and recognised that she's in Jin's room.

She doesn't have any energy to look for him, so she just got down from bed and walked out and to her room. After doing her morning routine, she went downstairs and saw others sitting at the dining table, waiting for her.

"Oh! Morning, Eunji." J-Hope said as he noticed her and the other six looked at her, feeling of sadness hit their bodies when they noticed her red swollen eyes. Her face was a little puffy with red cheeks.

"Morning..." She said in a dull voice and sat between J-Hope and V and started to eat her food, silently. 

The seven of them just stared at her. They knew that she was already having a pretty hard time when her abusive ex transferred into the same school as her and then, her mom's death. They could see from her face that how depressed she looked. The two most horrible things hit her life so suddenly that she doesn't know what to do, it was a total nightmare for her.

"I'm done." She stood up, Jin glanced at her plate and she just ate half food.

"Eunji, please eat your food fully." Jin looked at her.

"I don't have much appetite," She blankly said while taking her bag from the couch and walked out. The seven of them sighed and stood up, following her as they also lost their appetite. The maids there looked at each other, seeing them going without any food, feeling sad for their loss.

All of them went inside and saw her already sitting in it as the limo drove. 

When they all got out, she just walked away silently, ignoring all the stares and glares that girls were giving her. Jungkook ran up to her and grabbed her hand. She looked at him and saw him walking beside her, she didn't mind him and looked ahead. 

Eunji's POV

We entered the class and went to our seats. "Hello, students." Mrs. Choi said as she entered the class. "Today, we are going to have another new student."

"Why are there so many new students coming?" Jungkook frowned and I nodded. The classroom door opened and a boy entered the class and stood in front of the class.

He was tall like Jungkook and looked muscular. He wore a black button-up shirt with a black leather jacket above. Also black ripped jeans and black boots. His hair was long and blonde with half of them tied in a small half ponytail. His skin was flawless and looked pale. His eyes were small but sharp and cold as they scanned through the class. His jawline was also sharp and was wearing a straight face with a bag on his left shoulder.