◢02◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 2

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 2

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

I walked inside the cafeteria as it was lunchtime. Walking to the counter, I took my meal and went to find a seat. Suddenly, someone bumped into my shoulder harshly, which made me fall on the ground, and all the food scattered on the ground. I know the person did it on purpose because a bump never could be that harsh.

Looking up, I saw Belle, Seline, and Semi, members of Cignature. My chemistry partner told me about them. They all were very rich and of course, playgirls. We should not mess up with them if we want to live. Besides, we should never mess with rich people because we don't what they could do in the order to save their reputation.

I stayed silent because they are girls and can also beat me. Boys still think before beating a girl but I don't think those three girls would.

"New student, huh," Seline smirked.

"It means our new toy," Semi said.

"What's your name?" Belle asked. Huh? Semi didn't tell them? She was in the same class as me. Was she deaf or what because I introduced myself in class?

"Hey, are you deaf?!" Seline raised her voice when I didn't speak. Great, she was asking me if I'm dead. Now, all the students in the cafeteria looked at us.

"Speak up!!" Semi kicked me on my arm, I put my hand on the area she kicked and clenched my eyes shut because it pained a little cause of her large heels. Heels are really one of the best weapons. I opened my eyes and looked at them. I was scared and still didn't speak.

Belle was about to kick me because I saw her lifting her foot but stopped when someone screamed, "BTS ARE HERE!!" Which made them back off me and turn their heads in the direction of the door. They started to fix their clothes and hair making me scoff silently. I stood up and looked at those seven popular boys.

The girl also told me about BTS. The babyface one was Jungkook, black curly hair one V, blue one Jimin, purple RM, sharp features and black hair J-Hope, sliver one Suga and broad shoulder one Jin. They all were Kim's brothers. They all were very strong as they own this school and also very dangerous.

They could destroy you in a second. They were merciless and the biggest bullies also. The one who they beat up always ends in hospital. The principal and teachers are also scared of them. So, don't mess up with them at any cost. There were also rumors that they are a part of mafias because of how cruel they are but no one has proper proof.

The cafeteria started to scream louder. Now, I felt like some idols are walking in our cafeteria. I tried to get out of the cafeteria to go to the nurse's room because my arm started to bleed a little. 

As I was going, I accidentally made an eye coenact with Jin. We stared into each other's eyes before his gaze went down and then, back to my face. I swear I saw an emotion in his eyes but when I tried the kind of emotion, someone suddenly came in between us, which was non-other than Chaseol.