◢17◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 17

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 17

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Eunji's POV

My eyes fluttered and I opened them, only to be greeted by V's side profile. Huh? V? Wait...

I tried to sit up with the help of my hands but whined when they hurt. V looked at me. "Don't," He said while pushing me back. I noticed that my head was on his lap. I brought my hands up to my face and my eyes went wide when I saw them bandaged.

Panicking, I looked around and saw the others sitting on sofas while using their phone. The room was unfamiliar to me. "What happened to my hands!!" I said, kinda shouted, and they all looked at me.

"Oh! You are awake." Jin said while standing up and went away.

"Can you tell me what's happening?" I asked again.

"Your bottle had acid," Suga said.

"Huh?" I frowned at my eyebrows. "I-I don't remember what happened."

"Someone put acid in your water bottle for you to drink it but thankfully, the boy bumped into you and prevented it to go inside your mouth," Jimin said.

"Unfortunately, it spilled on your hands and reacted on your skin," RM said.

"It means I can't do anything." I glanced at my bandaged hands.

"For next 2 weeks," Jin said as he came with a tray of food and put it on the table. I sighed at the time and V helped to sit up. Jin dragged the single sitter sofa and put it in front of me, himself sitting on it.

"Why are you sitting here?" I asked as he picked up a tray.

"You must be hungry as it's past lunchtime." Jin took some food in chopsticks. "Here." And brought it in front of my mouth, I gave him a confused look. "Look, you can't use your hands, so I'm helping you."

Hesitantly nodding, I opened my mouth and he fed me. My eyes widen at the taste. "Wow. You made it?" I asked, he smiled, and nodded. "I love it." After that, he continued to feed me and I happily ate it. "By the way, where are we?" I asked as the food was finish.

"We are in our hangout place," J-Hope said.

"But I haven't seen this room in the mansion." I said. It's been almost a month since I was living with them but this room is totally unfamiliar to me.

"We are in school," Jimin said.

"Huh? Do all the students have this kind of room?" I asked.

"It's only for us, no one is allowed to come here except seven of us and now, you also," RM explained, I nodded.