◢14◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 14

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 14

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"NO!!" J-Hope, Jin, and I shouted in unison. The waitress, who came with our food, flinched.

"Why?" V and Jimin asked.

"I just...don't like." I took a sip of my banana milkshake.

"But we will," RM said and we all ate our food. After eating, all of us stood up. Jungkook grabbed my hand, RM Jin's and Suga J-Hope's, and dragged us somewhere while V and Jimin followed us. Jin and J-Hope were rambling about how they don't want to go.

"Do we really have to go in?" J-Hope gulped.

"Yea," Jungkook said as V went for the tickets and came back with eight tickers.

"Here." He handed one to each of us. The man at the door checked our tickets and we all went in. It was a mirror room. There were a lot of mirrors and we have to find the exit. Suga groaned as he bumped into a mirror. I was in between Jungkook and RM as he already removed his hand but I still followed him behind.

Finally, RM opened one door it was a small hallway. I gulped when I noticed a door. Jungkook opened the door.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" A female ghost suddenly popped while screaming loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" All of us screamed except V, RM, and Jungkook. Jungkook just stared at the ghost blankly and went inside. The rest of us also went inside. It was dark and there were a lot of screams. I wanted to grab Jin's or Jungkook's hand but I couldn't find them because of the darkness.

Author's POV

V was casually walking like it was nothing cause he was not scared of them. He also clicked a pic with the woman dressed in a ghost costume at the start. He found them cute.

Suddenly, he felt a hand grabbed his arm. He looked down and saw Eunji grabbing his arm while looking around. He was about to push her off his hand but she screamed and clung to his arm when a zombie-looking man suddenly came, screaming at them.

She closed her eyes and clung harder, he let her and walked ahead. Just then Eunji felt something on her ankle.

"EOMAAAAA!!" She screamed and jumped on V, hugging him. She didn't know whom she was hugging as it was dark and she was too scared to notice but she knew it was one of her step-brothers. V looked down and saw some snake-type things on their legs.

Shaking his head, he grabbed her waist for better grip and carried her. She automatically wrapped her legs around that person's waist and arms on their neck and she buried her face in the crook of their neck. She somehow felt secured in that person's arms and relaxed a little. 

'His embrace is so warm and comfortable', She thought.

She peeked a little but that was a very bad mistake because there stood a woman dressed in white bloody clothes with blood on her face and eyes white. Eunji screamed, making V hiss cause she screamed just beside his ear.

Jin kept on clinging onto RM, who was just walking normally but still lowly screaming. Suga and J-Hope were hugging each other while screaming loudly. Both of their screams were so loud that the people dressed in ghosts also flinched. Jimin was on the back of Jungkook, screaming and scaring the ghosts away.

When they were outside, Jungkook leaned back, making Jimin fall from his back. Jin and Suga sat on the ground while J-Hope laid down on the ground.

"Finally." J-Hope sighed in relief.

"I will never go in there again." Jin huffed.

"What happened to her?" Jimin pointed at the small girl, who was hugging V like, her life depends on it.

"She was scared and hugged me," V said while looking at her face, which was still buried in his neck.

"I'm surprised that you let her." Jungkook laughed.

"She was not letting go of me, so I had no choice left." V shrugged. "Her grip was hard like a leach."

"Wait, is she sleeping?" RM asked while going behind V and checked it and noticed that she was breathing slowly.

"I think she slept in his arms," Suga said.

"Let's go, I don't want to stay here anymore." J-Hope stood up and walked away, swaying a little side to side as well. The others followed him. V looked at her peaceful sleeping face and sighed, following his brothers.

It was already night when they reached the house. Eunji didn't let go of V for the whole ride when he was trying to get her off from him. The other Kim Brothers found it cute.

All of them got out of the car and went into the house. The maids were shocked when they saw Eunji hugging V and he just walked upstairs like it didn't faze him.

"Is it really V sir?" A maid asked, shocked. The other maids just nodded with their jaws dropped on the ground.

V went to her room. After many attempts, she finally let go of him, and he laid her on the bed. V sighed in relief and went out after covering her with sheets.

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

It was around midnight and the weather was not good. It was raining heavily as thunder was continuously striking in the dark sky. The sky was angry.

V was walking back from drinking his water when he heard some whimpers. Looking to his right, he saw Eunji's room door. He opened the door and saw Eunji's eyes clenched with a painful expression as she whimpered softly.

Suddenly the thunder strike, making her yelp a little. 'She might be scared because of that haunted house', He thought because two days ago, it was the same weather and he didn't hear such voices when he went to drink water again.

He quietly went inside and walked towards her shaking figure. He put his hand on her forehead, patting it little. He noticed that she had stopped shaking but when he took his hand back, she started to whimper again.

So, he sat on the bed beside her with his back leaned against the bed and continued to pat her head. His eyes started to close as he was very sleepy. His head hung low as sleep took over him...

•=--+--=•

A/N: Wow, this book reached more than 3K reads as compare to my other books

A/N: Wow, this book reached more than 3K reads as compare to my other books. I am (Jung)shock. Now I understood that how the concept of Step Brothers is famous😲