◢45◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 45

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 45

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

The door opened, revealing 5 girls. All of them held a blank expression as they walked in. 

"We are here." One of them said and they all bowed to BTS.

"Good you all are here." RM nodded.

"You know we don't hit girls, so yea." J-Hope shrugged, five girls smirked.

"We got it." Another said and they all walked to seven shivering girls.

"Hey!" One of them smiled brightly, which sent shivers to Cignature's spines. BTS walked towards the sofa kept there and sat there, enjoying the show.

"W-Who a-are y-y-you?" Seline stuttered.

"You can call us Fantastic Five." The tallest one stepped forward, she was giving leader vibes.

"Fantastic five?" Ye Ah said.

"Like you call yourselves Cignature, five we call ourselves Fantastic five." The shortest one said.

"Unnie! We should introduce ourselves first!" The smiling one chimed while looking at the tallest one in front of her.

"Yea, I think it's right." Another nodded.

"Okay." The tallest one nodded. "I'm Fuyu, Jewel, Pury, Polar." She pointed at three girls. "And..." She trailed off while pointing at the smiling girl. "Just call her Kiddo, she's the hyper one, so yea." She shrugged.

"You have weird names." Sunn made a disgusted face but soon screamed when Polar punched her face.

"Don't you dare to make fun of our names, you plastic bitch!" Polar gritted her teeth.

"Girls! Be fast!" Suga ordered.

"We wanted them to feel the pain like they did to Eunji," J-Hope said.

"Yes, sir!!" The five of them said.

"Choose your targets," Fuyu commanded.

"Oh! I will take these two!" Kiddo pointed at Seline and Ye Ah while grinning, who were sitting on the chair side by side.

"I will take this bitch." Pury cracked knuckles while looking at Belle.

"I will go with her." Jewel cracked her neck and walked to Semi.

"I just want to beat the shit out of this plastic." Polar glared at Sunn.

"Then, I will take them." Fuyu walked to Chaesol and dragged her chair close to Jiwon. "Now, it will be easy."