◢25◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 25

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 25

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

After the classes, Jungkook and I went to the cafeteria to the others. "They are here," RM said as I sat in between him and Jin. 

"What happened to your wrist?!" Jin gasped while grabbing my bruised wrist. By the way, the bandages were removed from my hands three days ago and they are now okay, just small red patches that will go eventually.

"Ouch!" I whined when he touched the bruise.

"Who did this?? This is a handprint!" Jin looked at me with wide eyes.

"K-Kai..." I stuttered.

"That bastard." Suga slammed his hand on the table.

"Jungkook, didn't we told you to stay with her??" Jimin looked at Jungkook.

"Hyung, I went to the washroom for few minutes. Do you really wanted me to bring her with me to the boys' washroom?" Jungkook frowned and heat rose to my cheeks. 

"Aww, she's blushing." J-Hope pointed his chopsticks to me, smiling softly.

"Aish!" I bet my face was now a red tomato as I tried to cover one cheek with my free hand as the other one Jin was holding. "Ow!" I winced and looked at my hand and saw Jin applying a white cream on my bruise. "Do you always carry a first-aid kit with you?"

"Nope but maknae line usually gets into fights, that's why I always carry an ointment for bruise in my pocket," Jin replied.

"I see, you always care about everyone," I said.

"Like a true elder brother should do." Jin smiled but his eyes were still on his work. 

Suddenly, we heard a glass breaking. "YOU BASTARD!!" And someone's yell. I turn my head and saw a guy grabbing Hyunjin's collar with an angry face while Hyunjin had a calm face. I recognised the guy was an university student. "What did you say, huh??!"

"That you look like trash." Hyunjin calmly said.

"YOU!!" The guy punched Hyunjin's face, resulting in his face moving to the side to my side and I could see blood in the corner of his lips and a bruise on his cheek. Then, he looked at the guy again and smirked.

"What? I just said the truth." Hyunjin's smirk went wide as some of his long blond locks were in front of his face, making him look more imitating.

"Oof! That was hot." I heard J-Hope fanboying.

"Listen here you little shit, I'm not beating you that much because you are a new student and-"

"I'm new but that doesn't mean I'm scared." Hyunjin's eyes turned dark and he suddenly punched the guy's stomach, which made the guy let go of his collar and grab his stomach, coughing. "What? I didn't even hit just hard." He slowly took a step towards the guy.