◢10◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 10

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 10

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

All the girls present there stopped screaming when I went out and stared at me. Some were shocked, some were confused, and some were glaring at me very intensely. A shiver ran through my spine when I saw Cignature there. They were glaring at me like they can kill me on the spot.

BTS started to walk silently like it was nothing. I looked down and started to walk at last, behind Jungkook. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my hair. Someone just pulled my hair. That person kept their grip, making me stop. I tried to get away from that grip but no success.

Jungkook seemed to sense that I was not following him cause he himself stopped and looked behind. He came to me and harshly removed that person's hand. Grabbing my hand, he started to walk. His hand somehow felt warm and comfortable.

The other six went to their classes, leaving Jungkook and I alone. We also went to our class. I went to my seat and sat on it. Jungkook came and sat on the empty seat beside me. I turned to him with a frown.

"I'm going to sit with you from now on." He simply said as he leaned back on the chair, scrolling through his phone. I sighed and looked around. All the girls were glaring at me like I stole something IMPORTANT from them.

I gulped and started to use my phone to distract myself from their deadly glares. The teacher came. I kept my phone back as she started to teach. Feeling someone staring at me, I turned in the direction from where the stare is coming and saw Semi throwing daggers at me. I shivered and quickly looked away.

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

I was walking to the cafeteria while humming tunes. The relief was all over my body as I was free from Semi. All the four periods, she was in the same class as me and glaring at me but now, I don't know where was she.

I entered the cafeteria and it was crowded like before. BTS were also eating their lunch while talking and other students were busy in their own world. Walking to the counter, I took my meal and sat on the empty table.

I was about to eat but a hand came and took my meal. "Hey-" I stopped when I saw Jungkook there. "What happened? Why you took my meal" I asked, tilting my head. But he didn't answer, just grabbed my wrist, making me stand, and dragged me to their table. "W-What are you doing?" He didn't answer and put the plate on their table.

He gestured me to sit and I did because I wasn't a fan of arguing. Finally, he spoke. "You are going to sit with us from now on." His voice was demanding.

"W-W-Why?" I looked around, the other six were also staring at me.

"And why would she sit with us?" V raised an eyebrow.