◢31◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 31

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 31

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Eunji's POV

"Eunji!" I turned my head and saw Yeji running to me. I smiled and high fived with her. "Go away, coconut."

"I'm going to the washroom." Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away somewhere. 

"Baby!" Someone said, both of us looked at the person and saw Kai walking to us. I gulped. 

"Baby? Eunji, is he your boyfriend?" Yeji looked at me.

"Yes," Kai smirked.

"No! He's not!" I glared at him. "Let's go, Yeji." I grabbed her hand and tried to walk past Kai but he stretched his hand, stopping me. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Kai, please move your hand." My face clearly showed discomfort. 

"No." He chuckled deeply.

"Didn't you hear what she said?! Move!" Yeji pushed him away and dragged me with her. I look back at Kai and saw him staring at us with an unknown expression. "What's his relationship with you?" 

"My ex," I muttered. I think she heard me as she nodded her head. We stopped in front of my locker and started to talk about random things.

"Where's that bunny??" Yeji groaned while trying to search Jungkook as the 10 minutes passed since he went but didn't come back.

"Let's search for him," I suggested, she nodded and we started to find him. 

"Let's just walk to the hallway, where the washroom is." She said, I nodded and we walked there. 

As we took the final turn, the scene in front of me broke my heart. I saw Semi and Jungkook....kissing. 

"What the-" Yeji's jaw dropped on the floor. My vision started to blur because of tears. First J-Hope and RM and now, Jungkook also?

"Yeji, let's go." I shook her arm, trying to control my breakdown. She grabbed my arm and dragged me with her. I was looking down, hiding my tears which were flowing down on my cheeks as Yeji guided the way. How could he do that? He knew how I hate Semi and how she bullied me with the others, then why?

"Eunji, Yeji!" Someone said, I slowly looked up and saw Jimin and V coming to us.

"Hey, gir- Eunji! Why are you crying??" V asked while looking at me, I quickly wiped my tears.

"Is it because of Kai?" Jimin gritted his teeth.

"No." Yeji shook her head. "Just go to that way and see with your eyes and come to the rooftop." She pointed from where we came. Both of them frowned and V went there. Jimin followed us as we walked.