◢36◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 36

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 36

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Oppa!!" I shouted while running to a group of seven boys. All of them turned around and smiled at me.

"Eui!" All of them said while running to me and crushed me with a hug. After few seconds, they let go of me. All of them looked like elementary children and looked familiar but their faces were blurred but I could see their smiles.

"Let's play." The boy with a bunny smile said.

"Yes!" The boxy smile one nodded.

"No! Let's go to our usual place." I shook my head with a pout.

"Let's do what our lil sis said." The chubby one patted my head.

"Okay." The boy with dimples said. The bunny and boxy one grabbed my hands and we walked to our usual place. All of us walked through the forest and reached in front of two big leaves, the boy with a heart smile removed the leaves.

"Yaaay~" I cheered while running on the deck.

"Eui! Be careful!" The plumpy lips one said.

"Okay!" I replied while sitting on the edge, still holding two boy's hands. Three of us swung our legs. 

"Guys! SEE!" We turn our heads and saw the gummy smile boy holding a package of origami. "Let's make paper boats and see who's one stays the longest." Three of us stood up and went to him. All of us sat in a circle and started to make it. 

The bunny one took purple, the boxy one took the green, the chubby one took yellow, the dimpled one took dark blue the heart smile took red, the gummy smile one took grey, the plumpy one took pink and I took sky blue. 

"Done!" I smiled at my boat. All of us stood up and they started put the boats on the river.

"Here, let me help you." The dimpled one grabbed my waist as I bent down to put my boat on the water and he pulled me up later on.

"Mine will win!" 

"No! Mine!!

"Guys!! Mine is at first!!"

All of us were cheering while looking at our boats. My eyes landed on the stick on the deck. Something clicked in my mind.

Walking to it, I picked it up and went on the other deck. I crouched down and started to carve figures with it. 

"Whatcha doing?" Someone said. I looked up and saw the plumpy lips one bending to me with his hands on his knees. I pointed at the seven figures I drew.

"I drew you all." I smiled and then pointed at the small figure with hair and dress on the left. "And it's me." Grinning, I looked up to him and he smiled at me while patting my head.

"Your drawing is very beautiful." He said, I looked down and started to write. Even though I couldn't write that much but I tried. "What are you writing?"

"Read it." I drew a small heart beside the last alphabet.

"Eui and her seven gems?" He read and looked at me.

I nodded. "You all are my seven gems."

-

I gasped while sitting up with my eyes wide. I noticed that I was in my room, on my bed. BTS was sitting on my bed, staring at me.

"Are you okay now?" Jin pressed his palm on my forehead.

"Eui...seven gems," I muttered and looked at Jin with my glossy eyes, who looked frozen in his place. I looked around and the other six were also like Jin. Now I noticed seven of their faces kinda matched with the boys in my dream. 

"W-What are you talking about, Eunji?" RM asked.

"Seven...my childhood...you all, are my childhood friends? And you knew it." I spoke up and they all gulped. 

"We don't," Suga said.

"Don't lie, you all knew. Jungkook also called me 'Eui'." I said.

"Jungkook!!" Jin snapped his head to Jungkook, who looked like wanted to run from here.

"Don't scold him, you also didn't tell me." I deadpanned.

"Eunji, we have got a reason," Jimin said.

"What reason?" I crossed my arms.

"We all got to know just a few days ago, because of that necklace." RM pointed at my necklace. "We were the ones who gave you this necklace before you went to New York. As you said, you used to call us your seven gems, that's why your necklace has seven gems which represent us." I touched my necklace.

"We just waited for the good timing to tell you about this but I think you remembered us soon than we expected," J-Hope said.

"But I'm happy that you remembered us." V smiled.

"Yes!!" Jimin also smiled.

"So, that means you don't hate me?" I tilted my head.

"Why do we hate you?" Jin frowned.

"Um...well, in the start, I thought you don't want a sister," I said.

"It was because we only believed you as our sister and didn't want anyone to replace you. But after we got to know that it's really you, we were very happy and accept you as our sister." RM smiled while holding my hand in his.

"Thank you for accepting me as your sister." I smiled.

"GROUP HUG!!!" J-Hope shouted while hugging me, all of us laughed as others also joined the hug. It was a very happy moment for all of us.

But little did I know that an unexpected turn is going to come in my life...?

•=--+--=•