Smith

Well,this is me. My name is Smith. My last name doesn't really matter. Let me tell you right now, I'm a werewolf. Yes,a real werewolf. I change when I want. No full moon thing. Okay? Good. I am beta in my pack. I don't like to change into wolf. I only do it when necessary. I'm suppose to be an alpha but i dont like controlling people unless i have to. I'm not a normal person or I guess werewolf. I was put on this earth specifically so I could defeat this evil vamp Kyle. He wants to take over the world and inslave everyone. And its up to all of my pack to defeat him. The pack and I were given this life. We don't get to live life the way we want. We were forced to do this. The gods forced us to. You know the gods like Zeus,Athena,Hades and all of them? Well they are the ones who forced us to. They picked all of us specifically because of who we are. I am a daughter of Hephaestus,god of building. My grandmother was a witch (werewolves aren't the only mythical creatures that exist)so I got some of her power. I can heal people by touching their wounded spot. I can sorta control water,like make people drown when they are no where near water but its easy to block if you no how. I cant make like a tsunami though. I can also see the future. But its complicated cause the future always changes.  My mate is Sebastian but a vampire named Matt is also in love with me. And he works for Kyle. I refuse to get close to either of them cause if I choose one I hurt the other. Plus,I also don't like how the gods are trying to force me to be with Bass. They are not letting me have any say in my life. Anyway, I recently had a vision about 5 mortal boys meeting us. We will have to spending some time with them then choose our path. One path leads to us ditching them and continue on our path letting the gods control us and the other path leads to us rebelling against the gods and finally living life the way we want. But that path might turn out bad because Kyle might win. We will have to see when we get there.

Smith-

Age:18

Fav color: Dark Blue  

Fav food: Popcorn with EXTRA butter

Fav candy: M and M's 

Worst fear: Making someone be miserable for the rest of their lives because of something she did.

Best friends:Kay,Hannah,and Lin

Hates:When people try to comfort her,the gods, peanut butter, alcohol,people forcing her to do stuff she doesn't wanna do, makeup, evil people  

Fav animal: Fox

Personality: Doesn't like to get close to people because she's afraid she might get them hurt. Dosn't socialize. Has a bunch of walls keeping everyone except her best friends out. Once you get to know her,she is funny,sweet,kind,nice,sly,cunning,smart. She is a very fast runner. Can be very sneaky. Is good with a spear and a sword. Wants to make everyone she cares about happy. Will do anything to protect those she loves. Even give her own life. Is also a very good advice giver. Wants to take the path where they rebel against the gods and once the rebel,go and kill Kyle then live life the way she wants. To everyone she looks like a jerk who think's she's to cool to talk to them. And she wants them to think that so they stay away from her. A good singer. Has alot of hopes and dreams no one knows about. Hates being a supernatural creature. The only thing she likes about herself is being able to heal people. Is very good at hiding her emotions. Very good liar.