Chapter 9

Smith POV-

We have been traveling for about three weeks with One Direction. It has been very crazy. To be honest,its been a lot of fun. Well most of it. Keeping River away from Louis has been VERY hard. But,I've managed....so far. The guys have been doing concerts,interviews,photo shoot,and music videos. The guys have been asked by a lot of interviewers who we were. They would always say friends or something. 

I've been thinking,are we really just friends? Kay and Harry have gotten very close. Like,really close. So has Niall and Hannah. I swear I think Lin looks at Louis a certain way to. And Liam and I....well that can't happen. He's dating Danielle. But I can't help but feel a little something for him. Ok maybe a lot...but the only way I could maybe be with him is if I win the bet against River. If I don't then I'll be stuck with Bass. Sigh.

Right now we are in our house in California. Ya we are back in the United States! Woo! We all share a house and we all get our own room with our own bathroom. Finally. Right now I'm laying on my bed listening to The Fray. Best band ever. Well,besides One Direction of coarse. 

Today the boys had an interview at 12:00 a.m and we were all going with them. It is currently 11:21 a.m. I just had on some random cloths. I don't care what I look like. I'm just gonna chill out in my room until its time to go. 

River's POV-

I'm in my room sitting on the bed. I miss Hale...and James. And the worse thing is,I'm starting to kinda like Louis. I'm screwed. I know I seem like a jerk but I have to! If I don't then he will just keep bothering me. I already have enough problems. I need to break his heart to make sure we never leave the God's path. And,I need to make sure that Smith and Lin come back with me and don't rebel. They have mates they hafta come back to. I could care less what the other two idiots do. I would actually love to just leave them here. 

The truth is,I'm afraid of taking the path where we rebel. I don't like not knowing what will happen. I'm also afraid because I'll hafta actually choose. If I go with the God's path then I don't have to pick between James and Hale. Its already chosen for me. Hale is who I have to be with if we follow the God's path. If we don't anymore then I'll have to pick one. I can't handle that.

I also don't like the fact that there won't be a pack anymore. Sure,if we rebel we can all go and defeat Kyler and kill him but then what? There won't be a pack. Everyone will just break off and live their own life. I won't be in charge anymore. I'll be alone....

"TIME TO GO!"Louis yelled. Well time to get my flirt on. I'm hoping I can break his heart soon.