Chapter 8

We were all piled in the main part of the sweet we were in. Harry and Kay were trying to find out how to work the DVD player. Louis and River were sitting in the love-seat. Just ew! Niall and Hannah were in the kitchen getting snacks. Zayn was sitting in a chair by himself. I was on the couch with Liam. Lin was on the floor beside the coach clutching a tattered teddy bear she found in the girl's room. It must have been left by the last owners. Speaking of the girl's room,I was the only one who noticed that there were only four beds and five girls. I didn't say anything though. I could just sleep on the floor.

Kay and Harry finally got the movie working any sat on the coach beside Liam and I. Niall and Kate came in with their arms full. They set all the stuff on the floor and sat in the middle of it so they were surrounded by food. It was actually kinda funny.

The movie started. It was The Grudge. To be honest,I didn't like horror movies. Its not that I was scared,I just thought they were stupid. Like I laughed when the people died. I know its terrible but I do. Like when we went to see the Hunger Games,I laughed when Rue died(Spoiler Alert!). I know i'm a monster but I can't help it. I guess its cause everyone is making a big deal out of these people dying when thousands of people are really dying. People are always like just enjoy the movie but I can't. 

Half way into the movie: Lin was hiding under a blanket hugging the teddy bear;Niall and Kay were stuffing their faces with food,eyes glued to the screen;Kay and Harry hiding their eyes,scrunched against each other,not exactly cuddling but close enough;River pretending to be scared while hiding her face against Louis's chest,Louis trying to act manly and not scared;Zayn occasionally letting out a small squeak. Liam watching the t.v in boredom. Me trying to stiffle my laughs.

When the movie ended everyone kinda just stared at the screen in shock. You know how in the movie the bad thing always loses? Well not this one. Everyone died and the bad thing won. I couldn't help it anymore. I burst out laughing and fell off of the couch. I started rolling on the floor. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. My eyes started to water.

"What's wrong with her?"Harry asked,horrified.

"She laughs when people die in movies,"Lin squeaked from under the blanket.

"That's horrible,"Louis said.

"Totally,"River agreed,snuggling into Louis's chest more. That made me stop laughing. I sat up and looked at everybody. We all kinda just sat there for a minute. Niall yawned loudly.

"Well. Time to get to bed,"Liam said standing.

"Yes daddy,"all the guys mumbled. The girls giggled. The guys said goodnight and went to their room. The girls went to their room except for me. I stayed and started to pick everything off of the floor.

"NO HARRY! YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING NAKED WHEN I'M IN A BED WITH YOU!"I heard Zayn shout. I smiled. These people were a peace of work.

I walked to the girls room and was about to open it when it opened by itself. River stood in the doorway. The lights were out behind her and it looked like the others were asleep.

"Oh sorry,"River said. "Their are only four beds and I really don't think anyone should sleep on the floor in here,"She smirked then closed the door. I heard the lock click. Great. I'm locked out of the room with all my stuff in it.

I walked into the main room of the sweet. I layed down on the couch. I heard snores coming from the guy's room. Ugh. How can they sleep like that? I got up and walked to the guy's door which was open. I started to close it.

"Smith?"a sleepy Liam asked. I smiled.

"Go back to sleep Liam,"I told him. He nodded and closed his eyes. I closed the door and went over to the couch. I layed down. It took me about three hours but I finally fell asleep on the uncomfortable couch.