Chapter 4

We were all in our hotel room getting ready for the concert.

When we gotten to the airport,Kay had remembered she was afraid of heights and it had taken all of us to drag her on the plain. She didn't talk during the whole plain ride and had kept the window closed. Lin had not sat still the whole plain ride over. She had been bouncing in her seat and talking nonstop. Hannah wasn't much better. She had been to excited about meeting One Direction. It had taken us forever to get them to be calm and get them to the hotel. 

I looked in my suitcase for what to wear. I decided on wear a Beetles t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. I know,I shouldn't wear a shirt with another boy band on it besides them but maybe it'll make them hate me. And plus,I love my Beetle's T-shirt.

"Everyone ready!?!"I heard River yell. I walked out of the room I was sharing with Kay and into the main part of the sweet. I was sharing a room with Kay,Lin and Hannah were sharing a room,and of coarse River had to get a room by herself. I walked into the main room. There was a t.v and couch and a small kitchen here. Lin and Hannah walked out of their room. Kay came out of ours. I studied everyone's outfits. I smiled at Lin's. Her clothes were so childishly cute. River's were....just wow. Everyone looked so pretty and I looked really....plane. Not that I really cared.

River looked us over very critically. "Kay,your outfit is okay I guess."River approved. She moved onto Hannah. "You couldv'e dressed up more but whatever." She moved on to Lin. "You look like a dwarf off of Snow White." Lin just smiled. River rolled her eyes and moved to me. "Really? A Beetles shirt? We are going to another boyband's concert."She sneered. 

"I know,"I said. River just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Lets just get going to the concert."River said strutting out the door. The rest of us just rolled our eyes and walked out with her.

One long car ride later,we were entering the hugs stadium like place the concert was being held at. We took our seats in the very front row. It was: River on the end,then me,then Kay, then Lin, then Hannah on the other end. We all sat down and waited. After the concert,we would go backstage and meet the guys and hang out for a while then make plans for the rest of the week. I can't believe I had to babysit River for a whole week so she doesn't mess with the guys. This will probably be one of the worst weeks ever. I looked over. River had a evil smile on her face. Probably imagining how she was gonna break their hearts. I looked to my other side. Kay looked like she was having fun,Lin looked happy,and Hannah looked excited. I probably looked sad and bored. Sigh.

Suddenly a bunch of girls started screaming. I thought my ear drums were gonna bust out. I looked up and saw One Direction riding onto the stage on skateboards. Time for the show to start.