Chapter 1

Smith's POV-

 I layed in bed and listened to Kay's quite snoring. I was the only one up at in the morning. I was sharing a room with Lin,Kay,and Hannah. River was sharing a room with Hale(and no you dirty-minded peeps there not doing anything wrong) Bass,Jet, and the rest of the boys in the pack were all sharing a room. All of the other girls in the pack are sharing a room also. We would be in the room with them but it was to small. The pack is currently staying in River's house. Well,technically,it's her parents house but there dead.

My stomach suddenly rumbled. Ah crap. I am NOT a good cook. I crawled out of the covers and sat up. I looked at Kay in the bed across from me. I stared hard at her hoping she would wake up. Sadly,it didn't work. I looked over at the time on the bedside table. It was 10:00 a.m. Dang. I need to get everyone up or Hale will start complaining someone was suppose to wake them. He would blame it on me saying i'm the one that can see the future. 

I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Hahah I get it first!! After I was done,I got dressed and walked out. I went and flipped the light switch on. Lin instantly jumped up. She looked at me sleepily.

"NOOOOOO!,"she wined. "I don't wanna get up!"

"Well,I don't care what you wanna do!"I mocked. I laughed as she pouted and went into the bathroom. Now to wake the others. They weren't as light sleepers as Lin. I walked over to Hannah. I tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me.

"Oh,hey Smith,"she said sleepily. I waved at her. She slowly got up and started getting her cloths ready. Now for the hard one. I walked over to Kay's bed. I tapped her. She didn't budge. I shook her a little. Nope not gonna work. Oh I know. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"OH MY GOD ITS DAMON SALVATORE FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs. Kay Jumped out of bed and looked around.

"WHERE?!?"She asked. She looked over at me. I was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Not funny Smith!"She yelled. I couldn't even respond because I was laughing so hard. I was finally able to get up. I glanced at our door and saw everyone standing there. Pretty much all of the guys had their mouths hanging open. Probably because they didn't know that I could laugh. Bass was grinning stupidly. River was giving me an annoyed look. Hale had his fist clenched. Jet had his head tilted to one side. He was studying me. Weird.

I quickly changed my facial expression to make it look like I was bored. I raised my eyebrow at them all.

"What were you thinking? Screaming the word vampire! I thought we were being attacked!!" Hale said angrily.

I looked at him. "Now I can't say the word vampire? Okay then. Anything else you want to take away from me Master?" I asked sarcastically. There were a few 'burns' mumbled from the pack at the door. Hale's face was completely red. He was about to reply when River interrupted. 

"I'm hungry. Kay,make me breakfast,"Kay would've usually have argued but she new she needed to get everyone off of the current subject. Kay nodded and everyone went downstairs.

I followed and sat at the end of the huge dining table. Kay and another guy in pack were making eggs and bacon. Yum. Lin and Hannah sat on both sides of me. Hale and River sat at both ends of the table. 

"Ok everyone,we have been working hard and I thought we should sleep in late but obviously,that didn't happen."He said glaring at me. If I hadn't of woken everyone up,he would be stating its my fault for that. "So maybe we can all just chill out for to day but remember don't let you guard d.." Hale was interrupted by a phone ringing. I looked over and saw Lin's phone ringing. She was just staring at the phone.

"Aren't you going to answer it?"Bass asked.

"I don't know who it is. I don't answer if it doesn't say who it is"Lin said. I grabbed the phone and pressed the talk button. I put it on speaker phone so they could here.

"Hello?"I asked. 

"Ello love!"a bunch of boys answered back. "We're One Direction!" Hannah squealed and fell out of her chair. Other girls in the pack sqeeked to. Kay rolled her eyes. River was frozen. One Direction? Why was the most famous boy band calling Lin? One Direction must of heard the squeals cause they started chuckling.

"We are calling to tell you that you are the winner of the contest! You've won five free tickets to our concert in England! The plain leaves tomorrow so better get packing. The tickets should be in the mail by tomorrow morning!! You will also get to hang with us for a WHOLE week!! Can't wait to see you there! Did you get all that?" I think it was Louis talking? By now every girl except for me,Kay,Lin,and River was having a panic attack. River was still frozen, Lin looked guilty,and Kay kept rolling her eyes at the screaming girls. The guys looked really creeped out.

"Got it,"I said before hanging up. I looked at Lin. "Care to explain?" I asked.

"The radio told me to enter the contest,"She said childishly.

"You could've blown our cover! Kyle could've tracked it back to here!"Hale stormed.

"Don't take it out on her!"Kay defended. Hale and Kay started arguing. Wait a second. One direction was a band a very good singers according to all of their fans. Five mortal boys will test us...Oh snap.

"Shut up!" I yelled. Hale turned towards me looking startled. Everyone looked at me. "Guys this was what I saw in my vision. Five guys will test us!" I said. Realization dawned upon all of their faces. River seemed to have finally gotten herself together.

"Smith is right. Now,we need to decide who will go through test. Only five will be able to go. Of coarse I will go"She said. "It has to be girls to. They expect girls to come." Hale looked like he was about to argue but River interrupted. "I'll be fine Hale. It has to be girls. I'll pick them."River looked up and down the table. "Smith of coarse. She is my beta."

"I'm not going without Kay,Lin,and Hannah,"I stated.

"Fine,we have the people who are going."River said. A lot of the other girls started complaining asking why they couldn't come. River held up her hand.

"I've made my decision."She looked at us. "Get packing."

Well,this should be fun.