Chapter 27

Liam POV-

Dear Smith,

Your dead. That little trace of a heartbeat is gone. They are making arrangements to get you out of the hospital soon. They are giving me time alone with you before they take you away. This should have been me. I should have been the one that died. The only thing keeping me going is the thought that you gave your life for me and that if I die it would waste the life you gave up. Lin came here yesterday. I think her and Louis are really hitting it off. I have to go know. I love you-

I looked up from the journal when I heard a noise.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

My eyes darted to the heart monitor. It was beeping! I rushed over to Smith's side and checked her pulse. There's a heartbeat! I stared at her. C'mon! Wake up Smith. Smith's eyes fluttered then slowly cracked open. 

"Liam?"she croaked. 

"Smith!"I cried. She smiled. "Don't ever do that to me ever again,"I say.

"Do what?"she ask.

"Don't ever die on me again! I can't survive without you,"I tell her.

"Why?"she ask.

"Because I love you. I have since I first saw you,"I say looking into her eyes. She grins. I lean forward but the door suddenly bangs open and everyone rushed in besides Zayn who was at home.

"What's going on?"Niall asked.

"Hey guys,"Smith whispered. All of there mouths dropped open.

"SMITH!"They exclaim running up to the bed.

"What is going on in here?"the doctor says rushing in. He looks at Smith and drop his clipboard with a look of shock on his face. "That's impossible..."he whispers.

"No its not! Look!"Lin exclaims happily. She jumps on Louis's back excited. 

The doctor rushes us out so he can check up on Smith. I look around at everyone celebrating in the waiting room. I smile. Everything will be fine. Just fine.