Chapter 14

Smith POV-

"Can we go to a club? I'm sooooo bored!!"River whined.

We are all sitting in the living room at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday. Yesterday everyone had just fallen asleep in the living room. Well,everyone except Danielle and Liam. They had went to the bedroom.... Danielle had left this morning saying she had to go meet someone. She wouldn't say who when Liam had asked. It was kinda weird but I why should I care?

"Ya! Pwease! Can we go? Pwease everyone!!"Harry pleaded.

"I'm in!"Niall shouted. 

"I wanna go!"Louis said childishly.

"If you'll excuse me and these girls for a second,"I said grabbing Kay,Lin,and Hannah. I dragged them into my room and closed the door.

"Guys you all have to go to the club,"I whispered.

"What why? I hate clubs,"Kay protested.

"Me no like dem either,"Lin pouted. Hannah just shrugged.

"Because,I can't go. Well,I mean I can but I really don't like alcohol. It makes me sick. You all have to go and keep and eye on the guys and River,"I explained. They didn't look convinced. "Please? As my friends? Please? I mean come on. Do you really want them alone with River?" Now they looked worried.

"Your right. I'm in,"Hannah agreed.

"Me to!"Lin said. Kay sighed.

"Fine I'm in,"Kay stated.

"Yay!"I said rushing them out the door.

"Hey guys! They're going but I'm gonna stay here. I don't really like clubbing,"I told them. 

"Lads,I'm gonna go to Eleanor's while you all go,"Zayn told them. 

"Whatever. Cmon lets go get ready,"River said pushing past us. Everyone went into their own rooms to get ready except for Liam.

"I'm not going either so it'll just be me and you here,"he told me.

Oh Gods.

                                          -Two Hours Later-

Kay POV-

Bad idea going to a club. Louis and River are doing a gross dance move on the dance floor. Niall and Hannah are sitting at a booth ordering food nonstop. Lin keeps bothering the D.J. Harry has been flirting with girls like his life depends on it. Plus he's very drunk. I've had to keep a close eye on him. 

None of the girls have drank any alcohol. Well except River. She's drinkin a lot. She isn't drunk though. She never gets drunk. Its weird. 

I look over and see Harry about to fall over. I think its about time to go home.

Hannah's POV-

Niall is so amazing. I really like him. He's incredible. His accent is soo adorable. The only bad thing is he's had a little to much to drink.

"C'mon Niall. Lets go get some fresh air,"I tell him. I help him up and we walk outside. We walk to the beach since its close. He plops down on the sand. I sit next to him.

"You look pretty tonight. I really like green on you,"He says. I blush and look down.

"Don't look down. I wanna see your pretty face,"He says lifting my chin. This is to good to be true.

"Niall. Your drunk,"I tell him.

"I know. I needed to be so I could have the courage to do this."He leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but I kissed him back. Sparks flew everywhere. Bombs. Fireworks. It was heaven. He pulled away to breath.

"I love you Hannah,"Niall said staring into my eyes. I smiled.

"I love you to," I said. I pulled his lips back towards mine. I never thought I would fall for the Irish guy.

Lin POV-

I watched as River and Louis danced together. That should be me. Louis belongs with me. Not her. She's only gonna hurt him. Why can't he see? He belongs with me. All this time how could you know that you belong with me? Woah. Taylor Swift moment. 

This is what Smith must feel like when she sees Danielle and Liam together. I see the way she looks at him. I'm the only one who notices. The others are to blind by their own guys. This whole thing is blowing up our faces. We were all suppose to stay away from the guys. So it would be easier for us to just keep following the Gods path. Well,I can already tell that not all of us will make it back home. Some of us won't make it back home because some of us have found our true home.

Smith POV-

I ran as fast as I could. I ran down the hallway and through the living room. I dived under the dining table. I hugged my knees to my chest and tried to calm my breathing. I rocked back and forth hoping I was safe. Hoping I wouldn't get caught and captured again. 

The footsteps came though the living room. I squeezed my eyes tightly together. The footsteps froze but then walked back down towards the bedroom. I let out a shaky breath. I slid out from under the table and started to make my way towards the door.

Something grabbed me from behind. I screamed.

"Gottcha!"Liam laughed.

"No fair! I thought you weren't in the kitchen!" I said sounding like Lin.

"I faked it,"Liam said proudly.

We were playing hide and seek. To be fair I'm not very good at the game.

"I quite!" I pouted. I turned away from Liam pretending to be mad.

"Awh. Little baby mad at me?"He mocked. I spun around and tackled him. We rolled into the living room wrestling. I ended up on top of him.

"Ha! I win,"I gloated. 

"I let you win,"Liam replied.

"Whatever. I'm not letting you up until you say I'm awesome,"I told him.

"Your awesome,"Liam told me. I studied him.

"I don't believe you!"I declared. 

"Smith you are incredibly awesome. You are the almighty ruler over everything cause that's how wicked you are,"He praised. I grin and rolled off of him. We laid on the floor beside each other. 

Just then,Kay and Lin walked in. Kay was leading Harry in. He looked drunk. Great.

"What happened to you guys?"Kay asked. Liam and I looked at each other. We just shrugged.

"Whatever. I'm going to put him to bed. The others will be back later."She said. She lead Harry to his bedroom. Lin went to her room without saying anything.

"I'd better be getting to bed to,"Liam said.

"Okay. Night,"I told him. I watched as he walked back into his room. I sighed and went into my room to go to bed.

Kay POV-

I dragged Harry into his room. I laid him on the bed. I was about to walk out when he grabbed my wrist. 

"S-stay w-with me,"He stuttered. I studied him. He looked pretty sad. Oh how can I refuse? I climbed into the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Goodnight,"he whispered kissing my forehead.  I smiled and snuggled against him. Best night ever.