River

This is Smith's alpha River. She can create something thats out of any type of art that'll warn us about the future. She can control wind. She is a daughter of Athena. She worships the Gods and does whatever they say. She won't go against the rules. Her mates name is Hale. He is the top alpha. She is also in love with a vampire named James. She treats James like dirt to push him away but it doesn't always work. She hurts Hale and James because they both know she loves them both and it kills them all of the time. That's what Smith is trying to avoid by ignoring Sebastian and Matt. River is set on tossing the mortal boys aside and continuing to follow the Gods orders.

River-

Age:18

Fav color:Purple

Fav food: BACON 

Fav candy: Red Hots

Worst fear:Everyone ignoring her

Best friend:Not really anyone

Hates: losing control,Twilight,Kyle,Smith when she talks about rebelling against the

gods,spiders,tornados

Fav animal: wolf,duh

Personality: Controlling,bossy,mean but once you get to know her fun,smart,cool. Is good with a knife and bow and arrows. Is a little bit of a drama queen. A good singer. Likes to draw. Outgoing. Always trying to be the center of attention. Doesn't care if she ruins someone's life so she can have fun. Has to have everyone doing what she says. Loves being a supernatural creature. Very flirty. Loves to mess around with people and break their hearts. She thinks that if she doesn't get a happy love life then why should they?