Chapter 18

Smith POV-

It is Tuesday and the time 8:30 a.m. The doctors just released me from the hospital. They said I made miraculous recovery. Liam and I were just know leaving the hospital.

"Liam!!! Carry me!!"I whined. Liam grabbed me out of my wheel chair and slung me onto his back. He started carrying me to the car.

I had to stay at home and relax for a couple of days. I had insisted everyone go to the carnival that's in town. They all argued,except for River,but finally gave in. Lin seemed excited. She had run around screaming 'WE'RE GOIN TO THE CARNIVAL! WE'RE GOING TO THE CARNIVAL' until Louis had finally duck taped her mouth shut. Liam had refused to leave me alone. Such a sweet heart.

"Your light. Do you ever eat?"he asked shocked. I shrugged but then realized he couldn't see at me because I was on his back. 

"Yes thank you very much,"I said. He carried me to the car and gently sat me in the passenger seat. He got in the drivers seat and stared at the steering wheel. 

"Is now a bad time to tell you I'm a horrible driver?"he asked. 

I laughed and scooted over so that I was sitting in his lap. I started the car and started to drive. I must admit. It's more difficult then I thought.

"This is totally illegal,"Liam laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I drove down the rode. I blushed but he didn't see.

We were half-way home when the police siren started behind us.

"We are so dead!Liam exclaimed.

"Just follow my lead,"I whispered to him. 

The police officer came over and I rolled down the window.

"Its very dangerous to drive like that mam,"he told me.

"Ya and its very dangerous to stop me while i'm driving like this so if you can go hop back in your car we can still be tight,"I said waving him off. He looked mad.

"Do you know who I am? I'm a police officer!"He said angrily. Yep. He is mad.

"I know you know who I am,"I tell him.

"No I don't,"he states.

"Oh well I know you know who he is!"I exclaimed pointing to Liam. Liam waved weakly. The police officers mouth dropped open.

"L-Liam..."He stuttered.

"Yah buddy. That's right. This is THE Liam Payne. You know. Super famous? I can tell you do. So if you'll excuse us,"I say. I flip on my shades and roll up the window. I start the car and drive out. I look in the mirror and saw the cop just standing there. I smirk.

"Nice!"Liam laughs. I smile and laugh. I drive us home.

Liam carries me in. He plops me down on the couch. He sits down beside me. 

"TOY STORY!"He exclaims. He turns on the t.v. and gets Toy Story on Netflex. I smile and watch the movie with him.

I could get use to this.