Chapter 15

River POV-

I creeped down the hall way and sneaked into Louis's room. I've decided I need to start dating him today. That way it'll give him time to fall for me before I break him into little pieces on Friday. I shake Louis until he wakes up. His eyes instantly light up when he sees me.

"Get dressed. We are going to the beach,"I say with a smirk. He nods excitingly and springs out of bed. I walk out of his door and wait in the hallway. 

He comes out in swim trunks. I have on my bikini. I smile and grab his hand. I lead him to the living room. I walk in there and stop. Hannah and Niall are kissing on the couch. I smile evilly. Yes! Louis clears his throat. They break away and look up guiltily.

"Are you two,like,dating?"Louis ask. They look at each other and nod. Louis breaks into a grin. "Nice!"he says gleefully. Niall grins. I roll my eyes. Okay to much happy.

"Hey Hannah we're goin to the beach. If anyone ask tell them that and to not look for us. They won't be able to find us if they do,"I tell her. I smile. Smith will never be able to find us. She is so going to lose.

"Whatever River,"Hannah says staring at me. Its a good thing she doesn't know about the bet. I know she would try and stop me. I drag Louis out of the house. This is gonna be fun.

Kay POV-

I slowly open my eyes. I yawn and try to slip out of bed but something holds me back. Erg. I look down and see Harry's arms wrapped around my waist. What the...oh ya. I slept in his bed last night. 

I turn around so that I'm facing him. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I poke his face.

"Eh,"he says,swatting my hand away. I giggle. 

"Harry. We hafta get up and make breakfast,"I say shaking him.

"Just let me hold you a little longer,"he tells me.

"Why would you want to do that?"I ask. He cracks his eyes open,blushes,and looks down.

"BecauseyourprettyandIkindasortalikemaybelikeyou,"he says really fast.

"What did you say?"I ask smiling.

"I like you and your pretty,"he says still looking down. I smile. He likes me? 

"I like you to,"I tell him. He looks up.

"Really?"he ask in wonder. I laugh and nod.

"Well then,there's only one thing to do,"he leans forward and presses his lips against mine. Explosions. There are explosions! We pull away and stare at each other. I'm never leaving. Ever.

Smith POV-

I slide out of bed and walk into the living room. Harry and Kay are sitting in the love seat and Hannah and Niall are sitting on the other love seat. They are all smiling idiots. Uh oh.

I walk in and sit on the couch. Kay Glances at Hannah.

"Smith. We have something to tell you,"Kay says.

"OMG YALL ARE PREGNANT!"I scream. 

"What? No!"Hannah says quickly. 

"Oh."I say.

"Smith. Harry and I are dating,"Kay says. 

"Niall and I are dating,"Hannah says. I stand without saying anything. I take off my shoe and throw it at Harry. 

"Ouch! What was that for!"Harry ask,rubbing his head. 

"I don't know but I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!" I scream. Hannah and Kay got up and hugged me. We all jumped around and laughed. We collapsed back into our seats when we were done.

"What with all the screaming?"A sleepy Liam asked,coming into the room. Zayn and Lin followed. Harry and Niall told them the news. They all smiled at that.

"Hey,were's River and Louis?"Lin asked.

"Oh. They said they were going down to the beach. They also said to not look for them. They'll be back later,"Hannah said. I froze. NO! No no no no no! She's gonna get together with him! Oh no.

I got up and ran to my room. I heard everyone calling after me but I ignored them. I ran into my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I went and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. I'll never find them. I lost. I lost! I'm gonna have to spend the rest of my life with Bass. I lost. This is what happens when I let my walls down. I get careless and forget my job. I let Louis down. I let everyone down. I don't deserve to be their friend. I don't deserve anything.