Chapter 5

The boys came riding on the stage on skate boards. I must say,it was actually pretty funny. The one with messed up brown hair that stuck up at all angles,I think his name was Louis,kept trying to knock the one with insanely curly hair off of his board. They eventually forgot the boards and just started wrestling. Even I had to smile. The one with black hair,I think Zayn,was doing a trick. Like flipping the board and stuff. The one with blond hair was sitting on his board and rolling around. The other one who,I was pretty sure was Liam,was just riding in circles around the ones fighting. Suddenly,the one who I think is Harry fell for no reason and pushed away from Louis. Almost like wind had blown him over...I looked over at River. 

"What? If anyone is gonna hurt Louis,its gonna be me,"she smirked. Well,I guess I new which one she was going after. Poor Louis. 

The boys finally put away their skateboards and grabbed their microphones. 

"ELLO! THNX FOR COMING OUT TO SEE US TONIGHT!" Harry yelled into his mike. The screams from the girls must have broken the sound barrier. "OK LETS GET THIS CONCERT STARTED!"

The guys started singing. They sang:What Makes You Beautiful,Gotta Be You,Stole My Heart,Everything About You,Moments,and I Want. When they sang Moments,I swear I saw River tear up. Hannah was screaming her head off. Kay was smiling and clapping. Lin was bouncing her seat and occasionally screaming. I was studying the guys and my friends. River was batting her eyelashes at Louis. The worst part was he kept looking at her to. I'm so screwed.

They started sing their last son for tonight Up All Night. During the part where it said,"I wanna find a girl and tell her she's the one" Louis came over and held out his hand to River. Hannah started screaming louder. Lin started bouncing in her seat more. Kay clapped and I was frozen with shock. Of coarse River took his hand and he helped her up on stage. Crap,crap,crap. Louis gave her his mike and she started singing along to the main chorus with the other boys. Then,when Zayn or somebody started to sing their solo,River leaned in going for a kiss. Me,being the idiot that I am,jumped up on stage and grabbed her arm yanking her back. I pulled her backstage. A security guard came up to us.

"Backstage passes."He demanded. I held mine up while trying to keep my hold on a struggling River. She was yelling some pretty nasty stuff at me but it was drowned out by the crowd.

The security man led us to a waiting room looking-thing and let us inside. He closed the door and left River and I in a room alone. She yanked her arm away from me and glared at me. I smirked. 

"I did warn you I was going to try and stop you,"I stated. River just huffed and went to sit on the couch. I leaned against the wall in the corner of the room. I might have looked like an idiot to a bazillion people but I don't care. I stopped River from kissing him. Well,at least for now.

The door opened and Kay,Lin,and Hannah entered.

"Omg Smith! You totally embarrassed Louis by pulling River away!"Hannah said. I looked at their expression. They obviously hadn't known she was about to kiss him. I had seen it in River's eyes that she was going to kiss him. They hadn't. 

"Why did you pull River off the stage?"Kay questioned. They were all looking at me. River was smirking. Before I could answer,the door flew open. 

One Direction came in laughing and joking. Louis sat beside River on the couch. Darn it! Harry sat on the other side of Louis. Niall sat on the love seat with Hannah. Zayn perched on the arm of Kay's chair. Liam stood in the doorway holding the skateboards. Lin and I were leaning against the wall in the corner.

"Ello loves. I'm Harry"the one with insane curly hair said,winking. Kay rolled her eyes as Hannah and Lin giggled.

"I'm LOUIS!"the one with messy hair screamed. Everyone started laughing besides me.