Chapter 19

Smith POV-

"GET UP YOU LAZY BUM!"Lin screamed at me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stared as Lin stormed out of my room. I followed and saw her pouting in the kitchen.

"What's wrong with her?"I ask.

"Kay banned her from caffeine,"Louis said trying to hide his laugh. 

I stood in the doorway. Its Wednesday. Three more days until we have to leave. Or until River and I leave. Which means she's gonna break Louis's heart tomorrow. Speak of the devil.... 

River walked past me. She smirked at me over her shoulder and sat on Louis's lap. She leaned in and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and they started to make out. I turned away disgusted. Luckily came in to create a distraction.

Niall came in holding a coke. Before any one knew what had happened,Lin zoomed out of her chair tackling Niall. She sat on Niall while chugging the coke. Kay walked in and saw it.

"OH NO GURL!"Kay screamed. Kay tried grabbing the coke but Lin growled at her. Growled at her! Lin held the coke protectively.

"No sudden movements,"I whispered. I backed away slowly. She wasn't going werewolf but Lin is very protective of her caffeine. 

Everyone backed away from her. Poor Niall was still under her looking terrified. Lin was glaring at us all.

"I'm sorry Loui but I hafta save my Nialler!"Hannah proclaimed. She shoved Louis into Lin. Louis and Lin collided and the coke spilled.

"NOOOOOOOOO!"Lin screamed. She pounced on Loui's back as Louis ran around the room. Hannah grabbed Niall during the chaos. 

"SAVE ME HAZZA!" Louis's screamed. Zayn jumped out of the way as Louis almost ran into him. Harry grabbed Louis's arm but ended up tripping. 

Louis tripped on Harry and he and Lin fell. Kay ran over to save Harry but fell over because Lin grabbed her ankle. Hannah went to help Kay up but ended up falling. Niall ran over but tripped and landed on the pile to. Liam grabbed my hand so he wouldn't trip and reached down to help Niall. He grabbed Niall's hand and started to pull him up but Niall fell down again and Liam and I toppled over on the pile. River went behind Zayn and pushed him so he fell on the pile to. River sat on us all and smiled. We all sat in a big heap on the floor. I couldn't help anymore. 

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!"I started laughing. Everyone else joined in. Even River smiled. We all laughed until-

"Guys! I don't think Harry can breath!"Louis exclaimed. Everyone hurriedly rolled off.

Harry had been at the bottom of the pile so when we got off of him he looked pretty squashed.

"Harry! Are you okay?"Kay asked running to him.

"Yah,"Harry grunted while sitting up. 

"How about we just have a movie day?"Liam asked. We all nodded and went into the living room.