Chapter 13

Smith POV-

I walked out of my bedroom and into the dining room. It was complete chaos. Harry and Kay were running around the kitchen trying to get everything ready. Lin and Louis were arguing on how no one is aloud to wear suspenders except for Louis. Niall was trying to sneak food when Harry and Kay weren't looking. Hannah was putting out the plates. Zayn was texting someone on his phone. Liam was running around frantic. 

"He said dress nicely Smith,"River said walking into the living room.

"Hey now. These are my good sweat pants,"I said. Liam gave me a shocked look. I know I was being a jerk but I really didn't want to dress up for this. Danielle will either like me or not and what I'm wearing isn't gonna change that.

"Go change! You look like a hobo who crawled out of the sewer,"River said disgusted. I stared at her in shock.

"To late now,"Zayn said as the doorbell rang.

"Oh God!"Liam exclaimed. Liam grabbed Kay and Harry and sat them in their seats. Then he grabbed Zayn and pushed him in his seat. He put Hannah and Niall in their seats. He sat Lin and I in our seats.

Liam shoved Louis in his seat and made River sit on his lap. Neither of them seemed to complain. I rolled my eyes. Once Liam had gotten everyone seated he ran over to get the door. Liam brought Danielle into the dining room.

"Everyone this is Danielle,"Liam said to us.

"But all of us already know Danielle,"Louis whined.

"I wasn't talking to you lads I was talking to the girls,"Liam sighed. "Danielle this is River,Smith,Kay,Hannah,and Lin,"He said pointing to each of us. We all waved. 

"Hi. Nice to meet you all,"Danielle said. Liam led her over to their seats. Harry and Kay brought out the food.

"Alright everyone. Dig in!"Harry exclaimed. Niall instantly went for the pancakes. 

While everyone was eating and talking,I studied Danielle. She was really pretty. I have to admit that. She seemed nice. Liam deserved someone nice and caring. Her and River seemed to be getting along well...

"LETS GO WATCH A MOVIE!!!"Kay screamed. She jumped up and ran into the living room.

"I WANNA WATCH BAMBI,"Harry screamed,running after her.

"A movie? Lets go!"Louis said. He picked River up and carried her into the living room. Lin jumped on Zayn's back and made him carry her to the living room. Niall and Hannah went into the kitchen. 

Was everyone already done? I must have zoned out..oh well. I looked over about to say something to Liam and Danielle but they were snogging. I blushed and got up,walking into the living room. I sat on the floor. Bambi was on. Urgh. I hate this movie.

I got up and walked into the hallway bathroom. I locked the door and stared at myself in the mirror. I must say,I looked like crap. Oh well. Like I care. The only person whose opinion matters is out there kissing another girl. Sigh. 

I opened the door and started to walk out but someone ran into me.

"Watch where your going!"Danielle screeched. 

"I'm sorry Danielle,"I apologized.

"Whatever,"She shoved passed me and went into the bathroom. What the heck?

I walked back into the living room and sat beside Kay. 

"What do you think of Danielle?"I asked her.

"Danielle? She's cool and really nice. Right Hannah?"Kay asked Hannah who was sitting next to her.

"Totally,"Hannah agreed.

Maybe I was just being a little to sensitive about the bathroom thing. Ya thats it.

Danielle walked back in and sat on Liam's lap to watch the movie. Oh boy. This is gonna be a long night.