Chapter 6

Smith POV

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed.

"Urgh. Get off Lin! I'll make coffee later,"I grumbled rolling over.

"She did NOT just call MY Hazza a girl!"A boy voice said. I sat up so fast I knocked one of the two guys jumping on Kay and I's bed off. Harry was still jumping on the bed trying to wake up Kay. Ha! As if. Louis and River were standing in the door way. I could here Niall and Kate cooking in the kitchen. I could here Zayn and Lin watching t.v. Then who'd I push off the bed?

I hung my head over the side of the bed and saw Liam lying on the floor. 

"Liam! What are you doing lying on the floor?"I questioned.

"Oh you know,just chillin"he groaned. I made a face.

"Weird."I stated. He stuck out his tongue and I giggled. 

It's Friday. Tomorrow we get on a plain and go home. The whole week has been very busy. We have went to movies and loads of other stuff. We've all bonded. I found out a lot about the guys. Like how Liam is dating Danielle and how Zayn is dating Eleanor. Truth be told though,I'm ready to get the heck out of here. I'm pooped from always steering Louis away from River. Lin is the only one who can get his mind off of River. Lin and Louis are so much a like it isn't even funny. I must admit,I'm gonna kinda miss the guys. Its so easy to pretend to be happy around them,it almost feels like I am. But I know better. 

"Why isn't she waking up?Is She dead?"Harry asked poking Kay. I laughed.

"I know how to wake her up,"I got out of bed and walked over to our closet and pulled out a wig I had bought at the mall when we went. I went over to Harry and put it on him. It was kind of hard trying to get his curls to fit in it. I stood back and looked at it. Good. 

"What the?"Harry questioned. I ignored him and went and grabbed a leather jacket and fake vampire teeth. I slipped the leather jacket on Harry and stuffed the fake teeth in his mouth. Now it looked like he had fangs. I jumped into bed and got under the cover. Harry just stood there watching me. I shook Kay.

"Kay!"I screamed,whispered."There is a really hot vampire in our room!"I said.

"I'm not falling for it Smith,"Kay mumbled.

"I'm serious. Look."I said sounding scared. Kay opened and eye and stared at Harry.

"AHHHHHH!" Kay screamed. Kay ran jumped out of bed and grabbed her wooden hairbrush and and help it like a knife. Everyone started laughing. Harry threw off his fake disguise. 

"I GOT IT ON CAMERA!"Louis yelled happily,holding up his phone.

"Oh nu uh!" Kay yelled. She chased Louis out of the room trying to get his phone. Harry followed yelling for Kay to not hurt his Boo Bear.

I started to follow but I was stopped by River.

"Look,you need to stop getting in my way with Lou,"She said matter of factly.

"No,"I said simply.

"Why do you care?"River sneered.

"Because! He is a human being! Not your little toy! He is good person and doesn't deserve to have his heart broken!" I whisper/yelled.

"Fine. If your gonna keep getting in the way,then I say we make it a little fun. If I break his heart before we have to leave then we keep following the Gods rules and don't rebel. But if you successfully keep him away from me then we will rebel against the Gods. Deal?"River asked. I thought it over. Wow she's stupid. This is our last day. No way she can break his heart that fast. I smirked.

"Deal,"I said.

"Do you swear on the River Styx that you will follow the terms and not go back on the deal?"River asked. If you swear on the River Styx then you have to keep the deal or you die. Still,I was confident I would win.

"Deal,"I confirmed. She smiled and walked out. I know it was kinda risky. I mean there is a probability that she could win. That she could break his heart. But I'm willing to risk my freedom for Louis. He's a good person that deserves happiness. That's why I'm able to have walls and stuff. I'm willing to give up my life for others to be happy. My life doesn't matter. I'm trying to live my life to where I just help others. If I can't have freedom then they should.   

I was about to go out of the room when I remembered something. Liam! He was still here. Crap,crap,crap. If he heard that... 

I peaked on the other side of the bed and saw Liam asleep. He looked so cute when he was asleep. Wait. What? Did I just say he was cute? No your just tired. I leaned over and poked Liam's cheek. He opened his eyes slowly. I giggled.

"Good morning,"I laughed. He smiled.

"C'mon sleepy head,"I dragged him into the living area. I sat on the love seat with Liam and looked over and saw River sitting on Louis's lap. She smirked. I just rolled my eyes. Liam put is arm on the back of my seat in a brotherly jester. For some reason,my stomach felt like it rolled over...

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! COME SIT DOWN! ME AND THE LADS HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS!!"Louis yelled, interrupting my thoughts. Everyone came and sat down. Niall and Hannah sat in the other love seat. I studied them. They had become really good friends over the week. Hmm. Zayn sat in a chair by himself. Kay sat in a chair and Harry perched on the arm of it. Lin went and sat next to Louis. She leaned her head on Louis's shoulder. I smiled at how River looked a little mad that Louis would let Lin do that.

"Okay,gals. We have really had a fun week. Like the bestest,funestest,awesomestest, week everest!"Louis proclaimed. Everyone laughed. 

"Those arn't even real words,"Hannah stated. Louis stuck out his tongue.

"Anywho. The lads and I have come to feel as if you all are apart of the One Direction crew. And we wanted to ask you,would you like to go on our month tour with us?" Louis asked hopefully.

"I would love to,"River said. 

"I won't go unless Smith goes,"Kay said.

"I won't go without Smith,"Lin said.

"Me either,"Hannah said.

I must say. I am completely shocked. I seriously did not see this coming. I can't not accept. If I said no then River would be able to get Louis all to herself. I can't let that happen. Oh Gods. A whole month of running around trying to separate River and Louis and pretending to be happy. But I have to. For the guys.

I didn't even know everyone was staring at me. The boys all had on their puppy dog faces. I looked over and saw Liams face. Just one look and I knew I couldn't refuse. I might as well have fun with it thought. I put on my saddest expression. I slipped out from underneath Liam's arm and stood up. I looked around at the group. 

"I'm sorry guys,"I said. River was smiling triumphantly. Everyone looked really sad. "But whoever hugs me first gets to sit with me on the tour bus,"I said. They were all in shock for a second but there was suddenly a great rush and I was being smothered in hugs by everyone but River.

"YAYAYAYAYAY!!"Everyone was shouting. I laughed. This was awesome.

"Don't ever scare us like that again young lady!"Harry scolded. I laughed.

"Sowwy but it was funny!"I replied. 

I looked over at the couch were River had been left alone. She glared at me. I smiled. Let the game begin.