Chapter 12

Smith POV-

"ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!"Lin screamed as she pounced on my bed. I groaned and pushed her on the floor. She just jumped right back up and ran out of the door towards the kitchen.

"NO MORE COFFEE!"Kay screamed running after her.

"GET OUTTA MY KITCHEN!"I heard Harry yell.

I smiled. I'm gonna miss this place. Its Friday as Lin had screamed and we have one whole week left with the guys. Of coarse they will probably invite us along with them for their next adventure but we won't go. Its a whole week until its been a month. And a month is when we choose which path to take. I have successfully kept River from breaking Louis's heart so far but I still have a week to go.

If I win the bet I'm gonna choose the path to rebel against the gods. Once I do,I'm gonna sneak away from the guys and go and help kill Kyle and his minions. Then I will pack up my stuff and hit the road. I'll keep on traveling and looking for a place to settle down. Maybe I'll take Hannah,Kay,and Lin with me if they want to come.

I know what your probably thinking. If I win the bet then why don't I just stay with One Direction? I can't stay with them because i'll just screw up their life. They don't want me here. I'm like another wheel no one needs. I mean,if we rebel,its obvious that Kay will stay for Harry,Hannah will stay for Niall,and Lin will stay for Louis. Its not hard to tell I'm not wanted. Zayne has Eleanor and Liam has Danielle.

Liam doesn't want or need me. Oh Liam. I've really gotten to know him over the past few weeks. He's so caring,sweet,kind,responsible,funny,and cute. Danielle is a lucky girl I must say. He's actually the only person who has come closest to breaking my main wall. The wall that hides all of my darkest secrets. 

"ATTENTION! EVERYONE! DANIELLE IS COMING OVER LIKE RIGHT NOW!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET DRESSED AND BE IN THE LIVING ROOM!!! HARRY AND KAY MAKE SOME FOOD PWEASE! I WANT HER TO MEET EVERYONE!! IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!"Liam shouted,running all around the house.

"YAY! I GET TO MAKE BRUNCH!"Harry and Kay screamed at the same time.

"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!"River screamed from somewhere.

I looked at the clock. It said 11:00 a.m. I rolled out of bed. I get to finally meet Danielle. This should be good.