Speak now

You are getting married, but will the day end the way you thought it would?

Warning: Objection, language, smut, unprotected sex, leaving someone at the altar.

Written from the point of view of Adelyn. I got this idea while re-watching Greys and a wedding objection happened(won't get specific incase of spoilers). So I ended up thinking, what if Jensen was your best friend but also secretly in love with you, and he objected at your wedding.

I pulled on my dress and Amber, my best friend, zipped it up. I smoothed it down and looked in the mirror. Holy shit. I look like a princess.

 I look like a princess

"You look gorgeous, Ads

"You look gorgeous, Ads." She sounded emotional. I looked over at her and smiled before hugging her. "I cannot believe this is happening. I'm actually getting married today. In two hours I will be somebody's wife."

She laughed and nodded, squeezing me tightly. "It is so amazing. We have been dreaming of this day for so many years."

There was a knock on the door, so Amber went to open it. She opened it wide and I heard my other best friends' voices.

"We just wanted to see our girl." Jensen.

"Is she ready to go?" Jared asked, stepping in. I giggled and waved at them. "Hey guys." Jared moved closer and smiled bigger, wrapping his arms around me. "Ads, oh my gosh. You look absolutely beautiful. Are you ready for this?" I pulled back and shrugged, "I think so. I'm a little anxious. But mostly excited."

I glanced over at Jensen. He was stopped in place just watching me. He was in awe, and it made me blush. "Hey, Jense. Thank you both so much for being here for me. I know there is a lot of other things you could be doing in your off time."

He shook his head and moved to hug me. "We wouldn't miss this for anything, Addie. You look amazing." I hugged him tightly, he squeezed me back and we lingered in it for a second.

I smiled at Derrick. We were just done with our vows. This was it. Then I heard it, "...Speak now or forever hold.."

"Wait. I have something to say."