Inappropriate texting

TextingJensen inappropriate messages and a picture, while you know he is onstage at a convention for a panel with Jared.

Warning:swearing, sex messages/language, daddy kink

Written from the point of view of 'Alivia'. This one is shorter, but I thought it was a funny concept.

I knew that Jensen was on stage at the convention, for his panel with Jared. We talked just before he went on. We haven't seen each other in four weeks, and it's been torture on my sex life. So I got a great idea.

I pulled out my phone and found a picture of us – having sex. I sent it to him

Me:(picture) When you get home, there will be so much of this. I can't wait to put your cock in my mouth again.

Two minutes later Misha was calling me. "Hey, Misha, what's up?" He started laughing. "What did you send to Jensen? He was looking for a script on his phone and it went off. He smiled saying it was you.." More laughter, "Then he blushed, cleared his throat and changed the subject back to the script. Was it something naughty?"

"Oh God! Ha, didn't know he would open it on stage. Let's just say yes it was. It's uh, good nobody could see his screen."

He laughed harder at me admitting it was something naughty. "That's hilarious! You should send him more! He's still reading on his phone." "Only if you face-time me so I can watch his reaction." "Deal!"

We switched to face-time and he made it rear facing as he stood off to the side of the stage so I could see Jensen up there.

Me: I need your tongue on me so bad. I'm tired of doing this alone.

He was still on the script thing, so when the message notification came through he saw it. He chuckled awkwardly as he shifted on his stool, and cleared his throat; trying to stay focused. Misha laughed again,"Oh, he's trying so hard to ignore it!" "I got one more."

I found a photo-shoot I had done for him, and in some I was totally naked. So I found his favorite one that he loved.

Me:(picture) I will be waiting just like this for you. I can't wait for you to get home and fuck me like a dirty girl, daddy.

He saw it and locked his phone quickly and he looked around nervously. Misha and I were cracking up.

"Sorry, uh, Alivia is texting me andit's distracting, so I'm going to put this away." I heard him tellthe crowd. They all awed, probably assuming it was sweet and mushy messages.

"Liv texted you? Tell her I say hi!" Jared commented,not knowing the conversation we were actually having. Jensen leaned over and whispered something to him, and they both started laughing; he probably told him the truth. "She uh, says hi, everyone." Jensen lied. So I sent him another message.

Me: I do say hi to them! But you shouldn't lie.

He checked it quickly, then looked around like a maniac. He spotted Misha with his phone, and threw his head back laughing. "Misha!" He scolded.

The camera got closer to him, "I called her to say hi!" Then the camera went to the front facing and all three dorks filled my screen. "Hey guys!" They all smiled and waved.

Jensen took it and spun so I could see the audience and they could some-what see me."Liv, say hi to everyone!" I waved, knowing most of them couldn't see me. They all cheered and I could see hands waving.

Then he huddled down and whispered to only me, holding the mic behind his back. "Baby, quit playing around. Please don't tease me, I can't take it. It's been too long." I giggled, "Alright, fair enough. I love you, handsome." "I love you too. See you tomorrow, baby."I blew him a kiss and he blew one to me before giving Misha back his phone.

45minutes later...

Jensen: Oh, my beautiful sweet princess. You should wait for me, just like that. I'll be home to you soon, baby.
Me: I can't wait.